Reviews for Naruto's Heart
Anonymous1.25.415 chapter 1 . 3/17
Yu gramar si vewry not good and relly needz wokz so If u wants i's cud gwive tips tu me cus my gramar is aweosome! :)
hellfire45 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
make more chapters
Jonathan-L-Seig chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
! UPDATE!
El Frijolero chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This has got to be one of the neatest stories I have ever read good job please please continue
hooked reader chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
good story u should continue
Irishfighter chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Awesome start
guy chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
good story cant wait for more
ForeverFallen76 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Okay, I like the pairing, or possible pairings, but you really need to work on your spelling and grammar. Or find a beta. Because some of the time, it drives me nuts trying to figure out what you mean to say.

Also, with Naruto call every women he meets beautiful is kind of corny. After saying the same to three or four women, the word doesn't seem to be as generous as it first sounds. In fact, it makes it seem like Naruto is just trying to get into their pants.

Yes, Naruto is a tease, somewhat, but there's a difference between being a tease and being a whore. Right now, he's starting to look like a whore. I am not trying to demoralize you or take shots at your story, I am trying to help you to make it better so you'll get more viewers.

I have started two of my own stories and I know for a fact that there's many things I need to correct about them. Regardless of all that's 'wrong' with your story, I see a lot of potential with it. You can delve further into why Mikoto is alive and anyone else from the Uchiha Massacre.

Then you have Rin, you can explain what happened to her. More of Naruto's skills, as he has to an accomplished seal master to use the Hiraishin, skilled in Kenjutsu as he carries a Katana on his back, has mastered Lightning Manipulation as its needed to use the Raikiri, and has mastered Chakra Shape Manipulation as well, so all the elements needed to add his own element to create his own unique Rasengan.

So I look forward to your next update. Until then. later.
turki-sama chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
yo!

great prologue! loved the plot-line! and the potential pairings are great! hope ya kill sasuke and his pink haired flat chested bill board foreheaded harpy *smiles innocently*

update soon!

Ja ne!
TH3 Tw1st3d N1nja chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I only have one thing that really annoys me. The names of Naruto's self created techniques. You need to make up your mind. If you're going to do japanese technique names,then do them in proper japanese! For example crimson flame wall in japanese is aka hi no uooru, or beni hi no uooru. Whats the point of having a character say an english word in a japanese accent only to have the regular english next to it? Why not just write it in english? Otherwise, though, you did a good job. Keep it up!
Dark Insomniacs chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I'm hopping for a large mature harem. Go pump Auto!
Riotstarter1214 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Anko and kurenai please just those two.