Reviews for Power
nofcksgiven chapter 4 . 2/25
Agree with your A/N. There are some details being repeated over and over but you probably know that by now.

But anyway, why does Bulma not have one or two secretaries? I'm very curious about that. The floor that her office is on is almost always empty. That's really scary.
nofcksgiven chapter 3 . 2/25
Creepy chapter. I love it. I feel like I'm gonna be worrying about Bulma from here on out. Not only is she not helping herself by taking unprescribed pills, but now she wants to fire half the people who probably helped her father built their empire? *Sigh* Maybe that's what the creepy person she's seeing is there for. Just waiting for Bulma to screw up big time and than attack. I hope it's Vegeta.
nofcksgiven chapter 2 . 2/25
Oh, wow. What is going on?! I have to admit, when she was getting walking to the elevator to go home, my heart started pounding. Your description of that scene made me felt like something or someone was about to pop out and freak Bulma out. Glad she got home safely, tho. And I love her conversation with her Mrs. Brief. It made me think that Bulma really is so young to have taken over the company. I wonder if she'll ever regret growing up so fast.
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 2/25
Very intriguing. I'm already hooked cause I'm a sucker for Bulma Briefs. I've always thought that if Bulma was a "bad guy" on DBZ, the world would end. She doesn't need to be physically strong to dominate the world when she has her brilliant brain. And while I love a powerful and fierce Bulma, if she's doing things for the wrong reasons, I wouldn't mind someone stepping in to push her off her high horse only bc I love her and want her to be a good person. Am excited to continue this.
Jessica chapter 13 . 8/6/2015
I like this story please continue writing it, I'm curious on how it will end.
Spellweaver10 chapter 13 . 2/2/2015
This is a very good story. I realy like the plot. I'd love to read more.
LadyBardock chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
A very nice story I hope you'll update soon!
mireya chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
Porfavor actualiza!
jambacute chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
Love the plot, darkness and total obsession for power. awesome!
T. Alana M chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
Oh no, Bulma! Don't marry Yamcha!
Noip13 chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
Dark and creepy, but well written and so original! It's really great. I hope to see more of Kakarot soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
Please update allready! Its one of the few stories I really like, it would be a pity to have it uncontinued.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Please update!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
This is so good, please update!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
I want more of this story: NOW.
Like right now. Ugh. It's so refreshing. HURRY UP PLEASE.