Reviews for The Sounds of Silence
DareU2Bme chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
ROFL... it was HOT and the ending was hilarious
dildhadkanedo chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
ohmygod I read this on live journal a long time ago and have been looking for it forever! Can't believe it's on !
SandySunday chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Out of curiosity, what was Kurt angry about at the beginning?
serenie chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Ah kurt lol :D
UnPurpleSmurf chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
GOSH THIS FIC WAS AWESOME!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I'm not talking to you. That is great code for I want you right here and now. OHMYGOSH! This is just ridiculously hot. I do not even care right now if you do have this kind of awesome sex, I am already jealous that you can think up this kind of awesomely amazing hot fucking. It totally felt like lovemaking not fucking while reading it though, which is the better sex anyway, probably because to fuck someone real good it takes intense intimate knowlege of the other person, and wow, Blaine's train of thought so shows that! supermegafoxyawesomehot read

YOU ROCK! HARD!

thanxs, M
Natvv chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
That was totally awesome ! :D
mossimo1004 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This was amazing. I was smiling the whole way reading this. I can totally picture Kurt doing that (being stubborn). I love futurefics and you did a wonderful job. Thank you so much : )
scarlettfire chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
awesome. blaine just cant win :D
kurtXBlaineKlaine chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
...wow!

I don't knw which wad better, the smut or the last 3 lines!

Lmao..your wonderful
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
love it..
mardie186 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This was totally awesome! I can't believe Kurt was able to stay so quiet. And then he flips out over the hickey Blaine gave him! So I guess Blaine will have to beg for his forgiveness again later, the only way he knows how, by seducing him with those puppy dog eyes and his hot body. Kurt can't stay mad for long! And the make-up sex is so much fun. I think Kurt should give Blaine a spanking for being a bad boy. Then Kurt needs to top to teach him a lesson. Just sayin'
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
LOL Holy shit, cue the confetti and make a gif, this was fantastic!
jadi16 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Totally friggen awesome! It was funny and steamy all at the same time. A great combination. I can totally see Kurt and Blaine like this. . . Not that I picture them as real people or anything. . . Ha ha ha. *blush*
1LostFan chapter 1 . 6/6/2011