Reviews for Dirge
greed chapter 8 . 3/7
IT HURTS SO MUCH I MEAN LIKE THEY ARE SUCH DORKS AND IT JUST KILLS ME TO KNOW THAT XINGESE TRADITIONS HAVE TAKEN WHATEVER FREE WILL LAN FAN HAS AND TO SEE HER SAYING SOMETHING FOR HERSELF FOR ONCE MADE ME CRY OMYGOD LING I KNOW U LIKE LAN FAN JUST TELL HER ALREADY FOR REAL DAMN BRAT AND GOD THE FEELS ARE JUST WOW THIS CHAPTER MADE ME INTO A PATHETIC BALL OF SAPPY EMOTIONS GOSH WHY DIDNT YOU UPDATE THIS BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECE ITS SO WONDERFUL AND SO IN CHARACTER IM SOBBING GOODBYE
SophieNewman chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
Whoa This is so awesome! I love this story already! :D
You haven't updated in... such a long time... is this story abandoned? Or are you on a hiatus or something? If you aren't, then the least you could do was inform your readers about it...
But if this story's not abandoned, I hope I can read more of this! It's really great. :)
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
OOOOOHHHH... Ling's so straightforward. He's probably cursing his hormones by now.

I love how you describe their relationship. You never stray too far from master/servant, but somehow you end up in the lovers relationship. I don't know how you do that, but it's awesome.

The way you describe the desert, and the hotness, and the sandiness, (I know it's not a word) is so realistic I can almost feel it through my wildest imagination (and my bones). But I guess it's so typical here already because my country's one of the hottest around. (Go Philippines!) And it didn't help when you described every inch of that hellhole, thank you very much.

I really loved the part where they got caught by a sandstorm and Lan Fan's automail got burnt and Ling's all like: "Use as much of the Philosopher's Stone as you need, damn it!" It makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time. It's my favorite chapter along with this one. I love all the feels!

I like ALL the scenes with Ling in them. Lan Fan's awkward moments are also good (I wonder how she catches all that meat!) Mei's like, meehh... I never really liked her. Even her panda's so goddamn annoying. I hope Li kills her, but of course that's not gonna happen. (don't hate me Mei fans!)

Update soon! I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Maybe at some point in the story, make Lan Fan injured or something and Ling's gonna be so desperate because he doesn't know how to heal and stuff. Super angsty! I would love it if you would do that. And please don't abandon this or I'll personally send the sandstorm after you. And this time, there will be no Philosopher's Stones around... MWAHAHAHHAHA!
Titan Flavoured Birthday Cake chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
This is an amazing read so far, I wish that you'd continue because I doubt that's the conclusion!
Cookie chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
I'm awed.
This fic is absolutely amazing! I just love the way they interact with each other. I couldn't believe you described the desert so well & I could almost really feel the hotness of the desert while reading this fic (the hot air in my country helped me in my feeling-the-hotness session - go Indonesia!). You are one helluva talented writer. I'm gonna wait for your update, I started reading the fic yesterday & was kinda disappointed knowing that you haven't updated in a very long time. Update! Update! We LingFan readers that are excited & crazy for the continuation of this fic are hoping that you will update & finish the story. Don't leave us behind, oh lovely writer. We are desperate
lousii chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
Excellent! Excellent indeed. Cheers for this fanfiction.
Delightness chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
I didn't get a chance to review last time I was reading this. So I've decided to do now:) It really is an excellent story. I hope you actually plan on finishing it. I now it's been a couple years but I still have hope for another chapter. I wonder what's going to happen to Mei and Ling and Lan Fan's relationship.
Anyway I hope to at least hear from you:-)
Chloe chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Your an amazing writer, you know that? The way you illustrate the desert setting is beautiful, and I feel that you are really in tune with the characters and their emotions.
When watching brotherhood, I instantly fell in love with our friends from Xing, and the interactions between them in this fic are PRICELESS! The way Mei is always reprimanding ling for his un-kingly behavior is hilarious, and the LingFan is PERFECT. I love the way you write their characters. This fic is making me love the pairing a million times more than I already did!
Omg, and that last chapter Ling was totally like "um, here Lan fan let me touch your neck seductively-you know, just to understand your automail and all!" XD

Sooooo, as you can probably tell, I am greatly enjoying Dirge, and would love it if you updated soon! I'm worried about poor Mei- but Xiao mei will protect her! That panda can kick some ass!
paninya chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
*SCREAMS*
Dude, this was the best LingFan fic I have ever read. Ev-eeeer.
I love it so much, holy crap. And since this was last Updated in 2011, I'm pretty sure this wound be continued. *sobs* I loved it so much! I wish I could see what happens next... :( Especially with Mei and the reunion and fight scene and yeah.
I love the way you write these characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Since the last updated was two years ago, I know this won't be updated anymore. But just in case you happen to pass by, I'd just like to say that I greatly appreciate and love how you portray everything in your story. Too bad, it's not going to be updated. :'( Still, it's one of the best LingFan stories I have read. It's fresh and new, unlike those typical fluffs. Cheers to you, while I drown in my tears and shattered fangirl dreams. :'((
SinistrousDelirious chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Even though you probably will never update this (seeing as the last update was in 2011) I still think you captured the characters well and it is a neat fanfic. Too bad it's on (permanent) hiatus but it was fun reading it!
lizzington95 chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Massive congrats on this chapter. I thought it was very true to the characters and you portrayed the awkwardness beautifully. I'm so totally in love with your portrayal of Lan Fan
Yuzu chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
Great story and I just loved this chapter
Please update T-T
argent98 chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I NEED more LingFan in my life!
theformulaofpudding chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
*suffocates and dies* Okay, really, there's so much fluff it hurts. Fabulously written! I hope you update soon.