Reviews for If I Could Hear Your Voice
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
I love how Taichi and Yamato both met at a school, and I also love how Yamato stuck up for Taichi a lot. It's sad that Taichi never got to hear Yamato's voice, like he wants to. They make such a cute couple! I love this pairing! It's one of my favorites! Yamato is one of my favorite characters! I love submissive Yamato! I love the lemon you wrote. I also love how Yamato was in a band.

I love this story so much!
Kenta16 chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
I actually liked this story.
RoseShine 76 chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
I've been looking for story, I read it about 2 years ago and forgot the title of it, before I had an account, your story was the most romantic and dramatic story I've ever read. I loved it, it made me cry, sigh, laugh all the works! XD

This is a powerful piece or drama and I thank for writing it, Tai and Matt were always the perfect pairing and it gave a lot of inspiration to start my own account and write my own stories. So once again thank you KeruKeru!
Camille-chan chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
TT-TT OMFG WHY DID YOU MAKE ME CRY! I HATE YOU! (jk) just...this was wonderfully beautiful BRAVO BRAVO!
els1324 chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
The only couple I've ever truly been a fan of is Kari and TK but the summary for this one really intrigued me. I read it and just couldn't tear myself away. This was absolutely beautiful and saying the first four notes were the same ones they played earlier...you made me all teary eyed! T wT So beautiful!

I'm gonna go sob in a corner now over the fact that Tai will never hear Matt's voice!
Cathrinejennings2015 chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
Loved this
shyboywriter chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
your stories always make me wanna cry
Sylvia Scarlett chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
*Tear* such a GREAT story one of my top favs for anime pairing stories!
demonicwolfgirl chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
Sequel please. Also Tai should get some ear surgery or something in it that would be awsome
Kitty Conundrum chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I ussually read Taishiro but this souds like it could be fun! It is complete so I shall read!
Mad-micky chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
Aw I think this is so cute and beautiful. I read a fanfic where tai was mute once and this sorted reminded me of that. I made me feel all warm inside
Lunarsoul0212 chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
Its very nice! Its very moving to be honest... could you write another one! I really like the disability thing, makes everything more sincere.
cloudmillenium21 chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
DESPITE what people said, I think this was a great ff story. thnks for the story:-)
cloudmillenium21 chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
I like your disclaimer note, good song. ur right though you dont own it ,
cloudmillenium21 chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
well you definitely got them stuck in my head seeing as how Im singing them as Im writing this,