Reviews for Perfectly Flawed
UniversalPetto chapter 8 . 3/4
I'm gonna kill you for not finishing your fanfictions :'D
UniversalPetto chapter 7 . 3/4
Why is that I need to read every hot part at least two times? :') Itachi is so kinky.. But in a good way :3
UniversalPetto chapter 6 . 3/4
Itachi's whispering to Sasuke was.. Way too hot :3 I had to read it 3 times :') Now I can't wait for Itachi to touch him!
UniversalPetto chapter 5 . 3/4
Can Sasuke get any cutter? :'D He's making food for his brother! It's just adorable! :D
UniversalPetto chapter 4 . 3/4
Oh, Sasuke, you're so cute! :'D I'm so glad they'll spend the whole summer together :3 Old mad Hiruzen is a nice man
UniversalPetto chapter 3 . 3/4
The part where Itachi is touching is Sasuke is really hot :3 I kinda like sweet and inocent Sasuke :3
UniversalPetto chapter 2 . 3/4
Poor Sasuke :( Itachi is too busy to spend more time with him.. But Sasuke needs to understand, Itachi would pay him more attention if he could..
UniversalPetto chapter 1 . 3/4
I actually like this chapter xD Introducing characters is ok by me It's like starting a book
Akira Nishikawa chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
Hope you get inspiration again to keep with this story : )
Admiral IzuSasu chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
Dang it, you're probably not coming back to post more anytime soon considering that this was updated like 3 years ago..What a shame. I really liked this story but I want more! I'll favorite anyways, good work. Very cute.
Kiraramichealis chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Dat bath scene doe. I love the way that you write young Sasuke. He's so cute.
Kiraramichealis chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
I started getting second hand embarrassment when Sasuke said that nothing came out. I had to force myself to read on for that reason. I really liked this chapter overall.
Kiraramichealis chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Damnit Jiraya! Why couldn't you just let the Uchihacest happen!

Oh my gawd this line:

"Tch. Around you it is." the elder answered with a smirk.

It's like a bad pick up line. But since Itachi said it it's probably very effective.
Kiraramichealis chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
*dies from over adorableness* Sasukes letter was soooo cute! I had to take a second to calm my fangirlyness. When Itachi got home I was so excited to see what sasukes reaction would be. Too adorable!
Kiraramichealis chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
The kissing part was really cute. Like really really cute. Then It was saddening how Sasuke pointed out that he didn't have time for him...