Reviews for Perfectly Flawed
Reality is my illusion chapter 1 . 8/23
No smut.. I'm dissapointed!
Waiting for more.
"Womanly duties?" That is so fucking sexist.

It makes me really sad that their mother favors Itachi. I know just how horrible it feels first hand to have a parent favor a sibling. No matter how hard they try to hide it, or how much they deny it, you can tell.
sazunaki chapter 9 . 7/29
So does this mean you are going to finally finish this story? Any deadline I can expect in particular? I just hate when I start reading something only to find out it isn't completed :( Great work none the less, and best wishes~!
Nanri K chapter 4 . 7/27
Lmao :D I know, Sasuke is definitely too cute. Makes you want to adopt him, provided he stays away from any of your male siblings :P
NoelleisParadise chapter 9 . 7/25
Yayyyy! Finally !:)
Nessie-san chapter 9 . 7/24
...I would hope that his respect of Sasuke's autonomy continues into the coming chapters... So far, he's really been very careful - doing only the things that Sasuke ABSOLUTELY wanted to do. He's been very careful with kissing him, with touching him - everything has been only what Sasuke wants. And I hope that that trend continues. 'Cause that "some level" of knowing that Sasuke isn't ready for outright sex is right - Sasuke's eight, and while he's a remarkable sexually aware eight year old, due to his brother being not entirely able to control himself, he's still VERY not ready for any kind of penetrative sex. And I hope that Itachi honors that.
GinHanelle chapter 9 . 7/21
Huh. I didn't think I could like an Itasasu story let alone a Naruto fanfic, but I was proven wrong with this adorable tale. Awww, it's just so darling! Thank you for making me laugh and smile a lot.
kittycatcacher chapter 3 . 7/18
I haven't forgotten! I've been waiting for this one! I hope it has a happy ending. _
Aki Nishi chapter 9 . 7/18
I remember and thank you for this update, it will be nice keep reading this until the end.
valre chapter 9 . 7/18
Itachi-nii is my most favorite word in the world. Jesus Christ, Sasuke. I can't even-! ;-; ok but fr, aw, I'm a little sad to see this go. Sasuke is such a cutie, it's a nice change from his typical brattiness, and of course, Itachi is his beautiful loving self as always, but there are hopefully a couple chapters left for us to enjoy. All hail tiny Sasuke!
valre chapter 5 . 7/17
I think I haven't even reviewed this, tbh, but like, really, cinnamon roll flower child Sasuke is a thing in my head now, look what you've done. Ugh, Sasuke. I love him to infinity and beyond in this fic. I just wanna give him piggyback rides and buy him ice cream. I won't even charge ;-; what a freaking cute little kid.
UniversalPetto chapter 8 . 3/4
I'm gonna kill you for not finishing your fanfictions :'D
UniversalPetto chapter 7 . 3/4
Why is that I need to read every hot part at least two times? :') Itachi is so kinky.. But in a good way :3
UniversalPetto chapter 6 . 3/4
Itachi's whispering to Sasuke was.. Way too hot :3 I had to read it 3 times :') Now I can't wait for Itachi to touch him!
UniversalPetto chapter 5 . 3/4
Can Sasuke get any cutter? :'D He's making food for his brother! It's just adorable! :D