Reviews for Risking All
Catmint chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Lovely writing, great characterisation, thoroughly really good.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I like this, and I like that Tony lets Ziva know that Ray was just too calm...and that he was frantic at the very idea of losing her. Their quiet conversation...so much said between the lines, is very much them. I like that she was at his place, that he let her sleep...all that works well. Nice work.
JoBelle chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I love the feel of this piece, it's like a play almost with the audience forgotten in the shadows, the whole stage is dark but for the one lone spotlight on T&Z. I really like the honesty from Tony, he's often too scared to tell the truth and it's so nice to hear it when he does! I really liked his reaction to Ray's promise box too heh.

This bit:

i

"Of course I was!" He started to pace away, but she caught his bicep and held on tight. "I was frantic. Is that what you want to hear—?"

"I was not looking to hear—"

"Zi, we'd seen what he was capable of…" he deflated, sinking to sit on the floor, and closing his eyes. "I can't keep losing you."

His breathing was ragged as she knelt beside him. She pressed a kiss to his forehead, and he pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her waist. She threw a knee over his lap, and cupped his face in her hand.

/i

Was what really struck me though! Tony's franticness comes back with just one exclamation mark. The physicality of them here is so fluid, I can SEE them moving so clearly! I love the emotional echoes of the elevator scene reverberating through them and it's Tony's turn to need the shoulder and there's Ziva and it's just lovely! Fantastic job! :)
pleasedeletethisaccount05 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I always look forward to your one shots after the episodes and this was was wonderful as usual! Really liked Tony's reaction to the 'box' :)
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Very good story! Enjoyed it.
bluechair244 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This was great. Thank you for not making it Ziva, and especially for having Tony tell Ziva the truth. I also appreciate the emotion about her being missing. I feel like the show avoids going that extra step when they are in the same room together. I also loved that she was asleep on the couch and brought him food. That's awesome.
Yale12 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
i really like the story. wish it'd actually happened.

"To save all we must risk all." -Friedrich Schiller

And yes... Germans are wise people. :D
Ryalin chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
"He called it a promise."

"I hope you called it bullshit." He turned to face her.

Those lines gave me the biggest smile. Very well said! I enjoyed this tag immensely.
hundan chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Fantastic I love how you wrote this! I wish it actually happened :)
Nemisses chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Tony is right, it was a box full of bullshit.