Reviews for Completely Ready
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Update please!
AllThereIs chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was sweet and hot! ;)
kyiomi chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Very good indead!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
good story skrewed up background
xdeathbedsx chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Uhh-Huhh...I HAVE BEEN WARNED. lol
GirlyGirl68 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I LOVED IT! SISTA STELLA WINS AGAIN! I loved that line. It was genius. Stella and Charlie huh? Never thought of them together. But I've always imagined Olivia and Wen together.

GirlyGirl68 out. ;)
ANGELGIRL239 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
HURRY UP PLEASE
WolfsbaneRose chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This is great! I just wish it was longer! I have always been a fan of Wenliva. Please write more! :)
SweetnMinty chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
LOL I LOVE how Stella's all "SISTA STELLA WINS AGAIN!" at the end! I totally love Hayley Kiyoko! :) thanks for making this LOL I never really liked Wenlivia that much... mostly interested in Starlie (Stella x Charlie) or Rayella (Ray x Stella)! Sawwie... Idk I'm just unique LOL well anyways... there's a writer named HayleyKiyokoFan1 and turns out her name's Brittany like mine! And it's spelled the same way! AND I'm also a 'Hayley Kiyoko Fan' and when I write stories -on the Notes in my iPod- then I use the same way she does for punctuation and everything (where the quotations go and everything) so if you know her please let her know that SweetnMinty is her fan :)
W0ND3R chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This is amazing. I am extremely annoyed this hasn't gotten more views. I am reviewing this to let you know how much I truly enjoyed reading this, and I am adding it to my favorites.
TechnoBeat1D chapter 1 . 6/7/2011