Reviews for Hot as July, Sweet as Sunshine
Fuckwittery Firecracker chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
yo chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
So cute, and the ending was lovely ;)
renzhie chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
me really loves , I really love their interaction and the beach and everything. THIS IS REALLY CUTE, OKAY? STOP BEING SUCH A askdahskd GREAT WRITER. I am sulking here with self-consciousness whenever I read your fic. great job. ;) and of course Louis's comment is a win. I love your Slytherin!Dominqiue. I give up making goody Slytherin!Dominique character. /likeyeah. Though i still love her nonetheless.

KEEP WRITING AND &HEARTS. LOVE YAAAA. D
scribbles.in.the.sand chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Hm, I've never come across this couple.

I love what you do with Dominique. I've never given her much thought as a character, but I find it interesting how both in this one and the other I read your'e so set on her being a Slytherin. Must have gone down we ll in the family, haha. You give her a good, balanced personality-dark and sarcastic, but still fun, and a bit of a hopeless romantic (it seems her sister did have some effect on her).

I wish you'd done more with Scorpius. He has a lot going on with him, being the son of a Death Eater and all, and I just didn't feel like the whole Malfoy idea was stressed too much.

Still, it was sweet, and I love the details you worked in.
centralperks chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
AH. AH. AH.

SCOTTY AND SCORPIUSDOMINIQUE.

So, I pretty much loved this entire this. I loved the fact that it was set in summer, (&hearts), and I really liked the fact that they met each other over the summer. It was so cute, how they just sat there, together, on the beach for awhile. I died of the freaking cuteness, okay? And then they start dating, and KSDJFH I love your Dominique. I love how she was sort of scared, and stuff, and I just.. I really liked her, okay? And Scorpius /dies IS SO CUTE FOR A MALFOY. SIRIUSLY.

Great, great, job, Mad! :)

Bri
kk chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Really cute. I enjoyed this one. Keep on writing.
currents chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
/is amazed

BeautifulPrettyMagical, I love it! The beach, the Slytherins, the... everything! Dominique was my favorite in this and Louis right afterwards hahha, "DOM! YOU ARE SNOGGING MALFOY! HOW COULD YOU? HE'S NOT EVEN THAT SEXY!

Yeah! ScorDom shippers forever ;)

Great job!

Love from,

Summer
YourEyesLikeStars chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Scordom all the wayyyyy! :) This was adorable :)
iliads chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Yesss, you posted it!

Obviously, I absolutely love it. Your characterisations of Dominique and Scorpius were wonderful. I loved how you portrayed the changing of Dominique's feelings towards Scorpius throughout it, it was done really really well. It was such a nice touch when she decided she wanted to clean up the beach because it was "her lawn", that was perhaps one of my favourite parts! :)

And Scorpius was such a Malfoy at times and then at other points he was just so lovely and I wanted to give him a hug afkajlgsd.

Amazing job!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
dkfjsldjfsl;djf!

First, Soctty's song dies.

Second, DomScorpius dies again.

Third, you writing it. coma.
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
AJIOIAJKDFHSJKFNG, IT'S SCORPIUSDOMINIQUE AND IT'S SCOTTY'S AWESOME SONG AND IT'S AMYZING.

:D

Well, okay, first of all, Dominique was like whoa, and she was so cool and so realistic, especially when she hated him, but then she sort of liked him, and then she was falling for him, and then she was heartbroken, and then she was happy! :) You took us through her emotions wonderfully, and she was just such a great, dynamic character!

And Scorpius, oh, Scorpius, was just terrific! He was all snarky and snooty, but then he was sweet and he fell in love with her, awwwww, and that was adorable, and I love him so much, and he belongs with Dominique, and they got their happy ending, yay! D

AND YAY FOR BEING A SCORPIUS/DOMINIQUE SHIPPER!

Brilliant job, Idol twinny, and keep writing! :D