Reviews for Third Time's The Charm
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Thank you for a good story, a good moral, and also the site and phone number. People need to know that domestic violence should not be tolerated. And will never be accepted.
Aphroditessister chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
That was a good story. I loved eames and Arthur but I don't think Cobb woudn't notice it! But other wise everything was good
sweetstrawberrysmiles chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
YEAH, EAMES! You GIVE IT TO HIM (in a non-sexual way) ;D

Absolutely loved it, well written, end tied well :)

Good job :)
the mental samurai chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
your story had a very good message, no one should live in fear and no one should be hurt by the ones they love. I have to say i would not want to piss of Eames and Arthur when it comes to Ariadne they would kick there ass.
magdailovecastiel chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Hi,

I like your story a lot, it began really good. Are you planning to write more? I surely do hope so... I love it that Eames and Arthur are so protective of Ariadne
Alicia chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Arthur's so sweet. He did a really good job keeping Ariadne safe and comforting her. And EAMES! He was friggin' AWESOME. I loved how Arthur was the protective boyfriend type and Eames was the protective older brother. I'm happy Ariadne had friends there for her.
xxWARxx chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This was really good; i enjoyed this story a lot! :D

SoulLove
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I'm glad Ariadne was smart enough to get out and had Arthur and Eames to take care of everything. It's so sad that this really does happen :(.
echotheinferno chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
sad but good). and the info at the bottom is a really good idea.
Lollipopdiego chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
That was so beautiful. I almost started crying!
Alya Kihaku chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This was brilliat. I usually don't like AxA but this was a good one.
DemiTeazer chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I loved this! Please write more of it?
inceptionluver4ever chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
this is a very wellwritten story and i love the ending... bravo my friend:)
h2ofan chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Im glad that in this story Eames and Arthur were there for her. That doesnt happen in a lot of cases and its sad :(
Le26199 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
You are really gifted at writing inception fiction. You truly give so much depth to the characters but they remain believable true to the movie. This one was so sweet and had such an important message underlying it. Thanks for sharing it!