Reviews for Touch
Wow...this is a phenomenal one shot
I love how Annabeth doesn't hate on Thalia or even Percy, who thankfully realizes how he was treating her. Thalia's unwilling to accept the truth because of her loyalty to Annabeth which was completely in character for her.
I love Perlia and Thalia is my favourite character and you're certainly doing them justice! You're so very talented keep writing please! ;)
xXDaughterOfWisdomGoddessXx chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I hate it, U NON-PERCABETH SHIPPER!
Son of Zeus chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
You bullied my sister
Zarcasm chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
This reminds me of the song Leave your lover by SamSmith
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Little red cardigan, you are a genius. This is so wonderful and your work is inspiring for me as an aspiring writer/zoologist. This is very good and I think it captures the heart of the situation and each one's emotions/thoughts. I love it and will check out more of your arts. Thank you and no wonder you got nominated!
SnappedHydra chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I like this! Very subtle, but well-written.
NightBound chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Awesome story!
astraea.12 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Aw, this was sad, but beautiful all the same.
Aiko Isari chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Sometimes dating Percy Jackson could be stressful.- You can say that about a lot of men, Annabeth. Then again, this is derpyderp Percy we are talking about here. He is rather special.

These touches mean absolutely nothing, but Annabeth pretends they do.- I am a bit heartbroken that she's talking. Clinging to a ship of love like she's drowning... that really hurts.

And Annabeth wants none of that.- It's kind of sad that something safe sounds nice right about now. I understand a love of something more from someone, but if you know it doesn't exist then... well, you know.

He's an asshole.- i'm pleased by the character development that means that he notices.

being protective and being possessive were two entirely different things.- Hooray! I am quite glad he can see the line, even if he's probably stepped over it more than once, particularly with Thalia. I am happy that he's going to attempt to own up to it, and end this for all of the pain that it's caused. I doubt he can really heal that's scar, but it's good to end it before it's too deep.

What the fuck is wrong with this place?- I say that about school, every. single. day. Feeling for you Thalia. Unfortunately, you're wrong. Seaweed-head's after you like a drooling dog towards meat.

When they fight, nothing much happens.- Well, yes, because water conducts electricity and that makes everything picture perfect in a way. xD

She's oblivious to it all.- At least until the end. because then she gets it and she utterly dislikes it.

Because being a Hunter would be way easier than facing this.- Bahaha, it wouldn't exactly get out of your head though.

This was an interesting scene here, following the same part of time in three parts. it was well written and not too long and an interesting way to look at the pairing from the rejected and the hopeless.
Edhla chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This is a very well-written little one shot and I love how you've structured it as essentially the same scenario from three wildly different scenarios. I've always found the best fics are character-driven, and this is no exception.

I was particularly struck by the chasteness (for want of a better expression) of Annabeth and Percy's "dates", and the characterisation of Annabeth (which I'm not sure is canon or not) as someone who will frustratedly wait for Percy to bestow the title of "girlfriend" upon her, but seems incapable of just communicating her concerns to him and passively blushes instead.

Thalia's voice remains strong, in direct contrast to Annabeth, so you've cleverly set up a scenario (which again may be canon) where there are reasons that Percy would prefer one over the other beyond just looks. In contrast to the Annabeth sequence and the Percy one, there's a sensuality about the Thalia prose that gets your point across, as well.

Just as a brief aside, and as someone who was reading this as (essentially) a piece of original fiction, I found the epithets got a little excessive, particularly toward the end, with "blue-eyed girl" and "blonde girl" being used in successive paragraphs, which was a little unnecessarily confusing. Going back to the sensuality, while it may be in character (or not; I don't know), I was a little disappointed in Thalia's section where you finished describing the night as "breezy and nice." "Nice" doesn't really convey anything; I'd have loved a more sensory, evocative word to really bring out the scene in my head.

Anyway, well done. x

There are some beautiful details here... I'm particularly fond of the continuing motif of skin-on-skin sensual (but not particularly sexual) contact that runs through each section.
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Awww
Poor Annie! :(
KatnissandPrimWeasley chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
That was really good. Very well written, and I like the story line. Great job!
-Prim
The Prospective Writer chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
That's really deep, I like how you put in all their perspectives.
13 IDK 13 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
keep going
i wanna know what happens next
Nicole chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
That was wonderful in every possible way. Keep writing! :)