Reviews for Protect
Secretperson chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
To tell the truth I never hated Elizabeth. And I really like her and ciel together!
Rupanzel chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I think you're right there. They ARE cute together. I mean Ciel and Lizzy. XD
Killer Cobra chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I TOTALLY agree with you. I mean, it's just bizzare. Ciel is 13, and who knows how old Sebastian is? He might have existed since the dawn of time!

"But dammit he can't smile if he's dead." Exactly.
kataang1996 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I agree with you!, Lizzi is so cute and mature, I don't get why there are so many yoi fans, and Sebastian is not even human HE IS A CROW!
Dissonantia chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I LOVED YOUR RANT. 3

CielxLizzy is my OTP 3
imponderable chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I honestly like this story—one of the better ones I've read so far. Constructive criticism, however: This fic is to provide your views on Lizzy's characterisation, right? I can't help but feel like the way you wrote her makes her too superficial and selfish despite her good intentions and desire to make Ciel happy.

I mean, you didn't really make a solid point that, because Lizzy loves him, she will do whatever she can to make him happy. Instead, it seems more like your version of Lizzy does whatever she can to make him happy (giving him back his childhood) so she can make him fall in love with her rather than just love her.

Still, I love the last couple of lines and how you used Lizzy's quote from chapter fifty-seven to show how powerful she really is.
Luna Addictus chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Oh yes! I love that chapter! Lizzy, you're awesome! She's been one of my favorites, and I was kinda disappointed that there's not much CielxLizzy love. Although I knew the appeal of CielxSeb, I couldn't see why there are those who say that Ciel doesn't love (or at least like) Lizzy. -_-

Anyway, I loved your line: 'But dammit he can't smile if he's dead.' _
CielxLizzyftw chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
...I. Completely. Agree. It's awesome to know yet another person ADORES Ciel and Lizzy, and is creeped out by Sebby and Ciel. Although Sebby is hot...just, just no. And Elizabeth is a really good character in my eyes. Great fic!
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Short and fabulous. :)
ImJustThatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
h-ll yeah lizzy :O this was awesome this is totally goin in fav
Evil-Chibi-Tiffy chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
_ I just finish reading chp 57! This fanfic is awesome! :D
dancer-purple chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This fic really justifies Lizzy's character. At the last few lines, I just had to scream an "AYE" of approval, it's just so magnificent and... beautiful. Lizzy is the best. I won't be surprised if there are even more layers to her character that we don't know about!

As for the CielxSebastian shippers, we share the same point of view. And it's not really like everyone have to share the same oppinion, no. When it comes to Kuroshitsuji, I'm actually mad that people (at least most people I know in my country) know it MAINLY because people ship CielxSebastian and THAT is the reason most of them decide not to read the manga or watch the anime. See my point? This fandom is just so... popular that people tend to think that Kuroshitsuji is ACTUALLY yaoi. And not only that it's not - considering all the magestic characters, story and atmosphere, I'd tell this is one of the best developed mangas I've ever read. So I'm actually angry that people know it more because of this fandom, and not because of the real thing. Everyone, no matter who you are shipping, you should give this some thought.
star-gazing-in-LA chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This story is amazing. I love Ciel X Lizzy no matter what, they are my OTP. And I love Lizzy. I love this story!

Urgh I'm ranting. Sorry!
Blueberry Absinth chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This.

So true~
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I really enjoyed this fic. You really summarized their relationship, Lizzie's part anyway, very well. You relayed her maturity very well in the fic, but simultaneously her youth and the fact that she -hides- the fact that she knows more than what she portrays. I'm glad you showed her depth. :D

I'm down with any pairing (within reason) but I have to say I really, really favor LizziexCiel. haha