Reviews for Dead Like Us
glow593 chapter 3 . 3/23
It's a very good story so far and you have managed to hit the characters pretty much spot on :) Looking forward to reading more of it w
On a side note suicide is under the External Influences department so it would be somthing that George and the others would have to deal with :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Even though its is raw it does flow, well
El Gringo Loco chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Ch 1-3 An intersting story. Transitions are never easy. One can only speculate on the role of Lilith (The biblical one?) in the process. But it looks like a sure bet that she's not there to make things easier. Roxy seems to be acquainted with her, and her little dog too. Which begs the simple, but stirringly complex questions of how and why. I thank the author for their work so far and look forward to reading more.
Poet Screaming chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
I noticed that you haven't updated in over a year... but I really am enjoying what you have going here, so I do hope you continue the story sometime. :)
WildxFlower chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I miss this show so much! the way you write it's just like how the show was :) i hope you continue!
lilyds chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Nice, hope you continue.
DarlingDaisyFace chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Hey I forgot to leave a AN because this no sooo not done. I just felt the need to put this out there and have another chapter here. There are things that are explained here. Some have asked if I'm going to include parts in the movie like where the post-its are falling for the sky at George. I cant make this more clear. I HATE the movie. I will avoid connecting them as much as possible. As far as I'm concerned it was all in her head or maybe a sign of something better to come. Who knows. But any who, this is just the beginning of the chapter really, the rest will include all the reapers and all their reaps. Have a good read and I'll update soon.
Rick P chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
There are so few new stories that I couldn''tt carelss for typos and othr prublems. This is a very good start. Looking forward to the next chapter.

The movie could have been better, but if everyone had gotten together and supported it, there may have been a chance for the show to restart.
liliads chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I was checking the dead like me fan fiction site everyday hoping for a new story or for an update. I am glad I found your story or episode as you said. This was a good, I hope you continue writing many episodes.

Lately, I been watching one dead like me episodes evey night on dvd. When I got to the Halloween episode I was upset that they ending this wonderful show.

And I agree with you the movie was terrible. I only liked the last 40 minutes of the movie the rest sucked. They should have had Rube and the original Daisy in the movie, maybe the movie would have been better?
pillowdrabbler chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Hello you! Nice to find another DLM fan! :)

Despite the request, I feel the need to say that the grammatical errors were a bit distracting. It's quite hard to focus on the "more artsy and creative" side of things when the fundamentals aren't handled that well. Didn't stop me from reading the whole thing, though.

I find the lack of reference to the "post-it" incident, the movie's final scene, a bit curious. It held a pocketful of implications and seemed all-important to whatever continuation the story's writers had in mind (too bad we're never going to know what that is 'cause the movie flopped). If, however, the said scene wouldn't contribute anything to your story's development, then I guess your decision to not mention it was good.

Lilith's interesting. Don't know how or why or when she was chosen to head our merry crew, or where she came from, but I guess it'll all come to light in the coming episodes.

I believe this has potential. Will read the next episode when it comes along.