Reviews for tafetta roses
Nyu-tan chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Qwq favorite ship gah.

Well done portraying the characters.
TheNoodleQueen chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
this is amazing, it makes me wish that i don't wanna grow up but it reminds me that we all have to and just aaaaah the feels :'/

this was amazing please keep on writing more? :3
untouchable hexing witch chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Aww that was cute! I liked it, didn't think these a bad ending at all :)
Good boy-chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
God I love NnoiNel. I shall now proceed to stalk all your story concerning the two and will review and favorite every one of them!
three notes chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Woot, me likey. The way you write em down, totally in character:} very nice
swagkasa chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This was wonderfulllllll. :D I absolutely adored it, and it's soooo not a shitty ending, very awesome one.

GAHHHH, I love you Nnoitra and Neliel stories, magnificent; they truly are.
The Neliel Tu chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I am pretty sure I love everything about this, even the depressing feeling it's left in the pit of my stomach.

Probably especially that. It takes a lot for a story to make me sad, and this has left me breathless.

I wish there was more, but it's also just enough.

I also absolutely loved imagining them all growing up together, and it made me long for my childhood.

My words are failing me, but suffice to say this is awesome.
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Hum that was very pg for the pair. I usually think of them as being more violent, but it is AU. The ending seemed a tad rushed, but I loved how you broke everything into scenes. It worked well.
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
It's a tie between "khlorophorm kisses" and this wonderful piece. I can die happy now. Or have sweet, plot-bunny dreams that will never be written.
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I really like how bittersweet this is, and believe it or not, the summary of this story is one of my favorite things about this piece, haha. Great work, as usual.
DreamlessRiver chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This was so great! funny and bittersweet. 3
blackerthanbleach chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
you captured their relationship just perfectly.
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I giggled at Hallibel giggling and Nel's obliviousness (is that a word?). The water war was entertaining, especially near the end.

Please keep it up!
equitablyinjust chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Y'know, I think your summary is the most telling part of this piece. "That last beautiful summer when none of them were dead, divorced, or doing time." Because it's awful, because Nel's leaving and with that, you know it's all going to fall apart.

Someone will die first, or perhaps go to jail. Ichigo and Rukia get married and divorce. Grimmjow's going to jail, and why shouldn't Nnoi die?

Jesus. What a depressing coming-of-age story. Even the part where he kissed her at the end of it, it was more like an end than a beginning. A final clinging to the end that they don't want.

Also, did you know that you write Gin and Nnoitra's accent the same? It's been a while since I saw either of them (because they're DEAD) so I wouldn't exactly know.

Also. Your Naruto stories. Do you harbor secret animosity towards those characters? Because you write them with so much less compassion than you do the Bleach characters. Even when you're being mean. Anywhooo.

Ever considered Grimmjow/Harribel? You're a good writer, I think you could take on those nuances.
sasukes chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
WAI WAS I NOT INFORMED OF THIS BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF WORK?

FFNET. Y U SUCK?

BUT THIS IS SO PRETTY AND OMFG PRETTINESS EVERYWHERE.

i have a frapp with me, right now. i'm kinda loopy. :)