Reviews for Five
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Hahaha omg. "No ring, but I get a house AND babies, bitches" - LOVED that.
Deathagramyuri chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I love this so hard.
Roadkill The Original chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
All i can say is
AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW
blieread chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
It's so great! ajajjajajjajaja
vampiremuggle chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
haha i love it! this is so cute! if you are ever looking for an idea for another oneshot, one about the new years party and them chirstening the bedroom would be a great read! amazing story!

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
hahah oh dear. i feel like she'd still be a bit upset about the no ring, but then again, five years and he had warned her.

the little speeches! OMG.

come home!
champagne mocha chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I knew the proposal would come in the end, but still was a cute story! I really liked the things with the clues and getting everyone to join in was a nice touch to show what lengths Spencer can go!
lewie45 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I like this but would love for him to propose. I'd love for him to surprise her on set in Toronto by going up to visit her and then spontaneously propose in front of everyone. I get that he doesn't believe in it, but maybe he can have a case open his eyes to the beauty of marriage, or maybe to what could happen legally if they weren't married and something happened to one of them, what the other would have legal rights to. I don't know. I don't want to push you but would be cute if you could do something surprisingly uncharacteristic of Spencer, but something that you know Lila would want. She wants to get married. Ugh, this story put me in a happy place, especially since my day hasn't started to marvelous. (Migraine, followed by puking is not how I like to start my mornings).