Reviews for Overkill
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Great story! :D
Niralle chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Nice writing; I enjoyed the Erik/Charles banter. My favorite line: "Get a little lost looking for the cheese at the center of your maze, lab rat?" Cute, and nice continuation of the movie's dialogue.
Elerrina Star chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
*squee* You have NO IDEA how long I've been searching for this exact story. I even tried writing it myself, but holy cow, this is so much better than what I'd come up with.

Awwww, protective!Erik is cute. And you had him very in-character here. I always go the feeling that he didn't necessarily approve of Charles' instantly leaping ino Cerebro. plus the story is non-slahs, which only adds to the awesome.

Love it! :D
lee-efje chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
this one shot was just lovely and sweet.

erik's concern and jealousy with cerebro and how charles isn't spending much time with him anymore but still takes care of him when he needs it.

the conversation between erik and charles being lab rats was very well done. i thought it was very nice how erik manages to use the lab rat analogy again in their conversation.

"Is Cerebro all right?"

"I didn't know you two were dating," Erik shot him a hard look"

lol :) just brilliant!
Lickumz chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Hahahaha I'm so delighted by this fic! I absolutely adore protective!Erik 3 I especially like how you wrote him.

I know this wasn't much of a review but I just wanted to say thank you for writing and sharing 3

Bookmarked for future reads.
InsideYourDreams24 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This was a wonderful story. I was thinking something like this would happen in the movie, especially when Charles seemed to have some discomfort in the beginning.

I LOVE how you describe the relationship between Charles and Erik. The best friend/brother relationship is so prevalent throughout the movie :)

Please write more! IYD24
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
love love love. God I wish they had had something like this in the movie. great job, with great story telling!
Isilarma chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I loved it. You've written the friendship between Charles and Erik really well.
Xeia chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
what a wonderful story! I have read every first-class fanfic that has been written so far and this is my favourite!

would love to read more from you ;)
Xdon't-mind-meX chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
(sighs happily) I just love those two! Their friendship is so cute!
bluenique chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This is really really don't have to hide with your writing ability. I totally feel with totally up for the next you post huggies from Germany
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Ahhhh love it so much! This is so true. I can imagine Charles working himself to death simply because he's too excited to think sensibly. And I love how Erik takes charge of the situation. Seriously, bad ass. Nice touch with the 'Do Not Disturb', as well XD

Awesome stuff, hope to see more from you!

Blessed Be,

Mogwai x X x
EleniDalby chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Ok I officially adore this. It's beautifully written. A bit of angst but without whining on, darkness without too much drama, camaradrie without taking it to the fluff - this is the perfect, PERFECT balance in a fanfic. Gorgeous.

(Oh and ps. "though the McCoy boy rose with the roosters" I LOVE that :D your details are exquisite)
Ensign Klutz chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
... THAT WAS AWESOME! I loved this a lot! From the enthusiastic Charles and the overprotective Erik... *sigh* this was heartwarming and I especially loved what Erik did to ensure his friend's recovery! Great job and thanks for sharing!

Take care
Stars and Garters chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
O Brave New World that has such people in it! I so badly want to say "I told you so" (and so I have). And thank you kindly for your A/N - I'd like to assure your readers that my little red pen flashed only briefly, my only real contribution was to flex my abundant wise ass wit (and to try to give the boy some extra screen time, of course.) And to say how much I hate that you can walk through the door with seven tight pages of spot on characters when I spend four hours just looking for a single word, and yet the only reason this story appears to be so effortless is because for more than 30 years you've understand the deep truth, jealousy, and hot fire of friendship. Brava.