Reviews for Eye for an Eye
bbgirl189 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Dang! I don't ever want to be in a prank war with those two, my stomach hurts just thinking about it. :( Lol. Good story though, poor Dean. Poor guilty Sam. Lol
ApplePieThat'sFrickingWorthIt chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Possibly my fav Sick!Dean i have ever read...which is saying something considering I have read a lot of them! Absolutely loved it! So well characterized as well! Aww poor guilty Sammy! Ha aw i love Dean's response to it at the end! ha brilliant! :)
WillowWinchester chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
I love this! Please write more sick/hurt!Dean and caring!Sam stories if you can, they're the best!
pokefan22546 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Ok... please please PLEASE make more like this!
LISABABY71 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Great story!
die Otter chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Boys are beinh giant 5-year-olds again! :D I loved that part where Sam said:"I drive, I choose the music. Deal with it." Yeah, that's right, beat Dean with his own weapon! :D But he put Dean's music on for him, that was so sweet! Poor Dean, food poisoning can be terrible! But his reaction at the end was hilarious! Although very believable, I must say. Great story!
Lady Padackles chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Owo! I'm glad it all turned out ok! I wasn't sure if I was feeling more sorry for Dean of Sam... Very nice story, by the way :)
huntersandhalos chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
That was awesome :£
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Please, dear people out there, don't mess with any kind of meds or drugs or herbs, just for some childish prank wars... poor Dean:)
SayLo chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Mwahahah payback time jerk! :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Oh no! Awesome story, but I shudder to think what could be next!
Foozeezoos chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
lol i love how dean took that news in the end! and all that sucks for sam! great stroy :)
HardfacedQueenofMisadventure chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Payback's a serious b*tch. What more can I say?
Miso Muchi chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
What is it about Dean whump that makes me so happy? Anyways this was great and funny.
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oh my gosh it was perfect. *squeaks and looks hopeful* Sequel of how Dean gets Sammy back?