Reviews for Blair's Little Secret
Loved it.
fan chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
i just hope season 5 brings them back together
Trosev chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Wow, this was great; I enjoyed this SO much! Wouldn't it be wonderful if season 5's story line went this way? Thank you for posting and keep writing cuz I'm subscribing to you :)
xoxo chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I loved it! You should continue it, and how they go about dealing iwth the scandal and raising her! Please!
Temp02 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Great one shot. I felt sorry for Louis but I'm glad Blair told him before the birth and asked for Chuck. The Louis and Chuck confrontation was good, I liked Chuck's explanation as to why they did it. Loved how C&B were during the labour and afterwards because no matter what had happened they will always love each other so to me it wasn't too fast.

As for the show I think Blair is the one that is pregnant but I don't think she will have the baby, something bad will happen and it will be emotional for one episode and then forgotten about as per usual. It's funny how no-one has any faith in the GG writers to give us a good C&B storyline, I wonder why?
Layla Waldorf-Bass chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I like it and yeah the GG writers forget Chuck and Blairs problems.
reader chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
awww that was sweet! I liked it. hope you update the unexpected soon though
Krazy4Spike chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Nice story and I would love for this to happen on the show. But, we know the writers like to torture us and I think it is their favorite thing to ruin Chuck and Blair. I hope there are still viewers next year to watch the mess they have created!
Claussxis chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
nice story, but everything is very fast development, I understand your reason, why wait any longer?

thanks for sharing
GGxoxo chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Awww that was good! I too think you should continue this and maybe write about what you want to happen in S5...maybe chuck's mom could return and you could write about how chuck would deal with that while protecting his family from her! anywho, i liked it a lot, and i hope that she has the baby in the show!
Cbalwaysandforever chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This was so great!
tiff xoxo chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Love it
LowerCase32 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Ooh I really liked that! It was sweet, but angsty and dramtic at the same time. You should turn this into a multi-chapter fic about what happens aftr eveyrone else finds out, and how CB go about raising their daughter, and what her name is!
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Loved it!
Erica514 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Loved the story and that Blair tells Chuck in time for him to be there when she is giving birth. So happy that they had a little girl...I want them to have a girl on the show :)