Reviews for It's A Prime Adventure
Splodge2209 chapter 37 . 7/5
Please update soon. This story is amazing. I love it. I want to read more. So update soon. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!:-D
yolo chapter 35 . 5/7
done with this chapter and still no new chapter
yolo chapter 27 . 4/30
10 more chapters to finish again and stil didn't see a new chapter. plz hurry because i like this story bye-bye :).
yolo chapter 37 . 4/27
plaese hurry up with making the next chapter i really like this story. well for now im going to read to the beginning to the end :).
Arivania Moons chapter 37 . 1/10
Definitely continue! I am going to guess that you won't give us any clues on who that bot was, are you? Even so, I still love this story! Please continue!

Blazzingspark: Wow. You didn't threaten this time.

*glares* SHUT UP! *to you* Have a wonderful new year!
child of Jon snow chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
she love to sing alot dosnt she
child of Jon snow chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
ow her mumbled sentece about stinkin cons go jump of a cliff was the last straw i love it i shall read on
Starshooter chapter 37 . 11/21/2014
Really good I cant wait till you update.
Maybe have the fallen come and try to destroy shadebreaker but is stopped by her.
ShiftFrame chapter 37 . 11/16/2014
Ya gonna update femme?... or mech?
Author Prime chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Whoa now, shoutin' ain't going to get an update any faster than waiting. Crystal has a lotta stuff she's working on. An update will come when it does.
AkatsukiKittenGirl chapter 37 . 8/5/2014
UPDATE
Sci-Fifan95 chapter 37 . 8/2/2014
An update! Yay! Sorry for taking a long time to leave a review. I have no excuse.

The scene with the twins... Oh gosh. What can be said about a random disco party in the hallway? Lol.

And you used the random idea I had for a portal gun. I am pleased I managed to help out in that regard. :)

The datachip should prove to be interesting, when its security is broken. The potential information on the chip could be extremely important. If it were to fall in enemy hands, the consequences could be... *sniff* Problematic.

Love the update as always. Hope you get your muse working properly after this. ;)

See you soon.
PrimesSPARROW chapter 37 . 7/19/2014
awesome
Guest chapter 37 . 7/15/2014
Love!
Shadow-Wolf-Hikaru chapter 37 . 7/7/2014
I love the story so far _ it is awesome. I love how you are using the different dimensions to the transformers universe. Keep up the good work!