Reviews for It's A Prime Adventure
WolfetteKurenai chapter 18 . 6/1
Ahhhhhhhhhh the cuteness levels to much! -glitches-
Why haven't they used their knowledge about the show to prepare? I find it hard to believe that NONE of them asked about it.
Adby1 chapter 37 . 3/10
Wow. That was AMAZING! Please update for the sake of my sanity!
Cashagon chapter 37 . 2/21
Aww...She forgot to mention the disco feature. :) *giggles* It's stories like these that make me see Ratchet in a kinder light. I can't wait to see how he responds to meeting Vector. *evil grin* Daddy-With-A-Shot-Gun moment I'm guessing? Keep up the good work!

Cash is out, peace!
Splodge2209 chapter 37 . 7/5/2015
Please update soon. This story is amazing. I love it. I want to read more. So update soon. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!:-D
yolo chapter 35 . 5/7/2015
done with this chapter and still no new chapter
yolo chapter 27 . 4/30/2015
10 more chapters to finish again and stil didn't see a new chapter. plz hurry because i like this story bye-bye :).
yolo chapter 37 . 4/27/2015
plaese hurry up with making the next chapter i really like this story. well for now im going to read to the beginning to the end :).
Arivania Moons chapter 37 . 1/10/2015
Definitely continue! I am going to guess that you won't give us any clues on who that bot was, are you? Even so, I still love this story! Please continue!

Blazzingspark: Wow. You didn't threaten this time.

*glares* SHUT UP! *to you* Have a wonderful new year!
child of Jon snow chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
she love to sing alot dosnt she
child of Jon snow chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
ow her mumbled sentece about stinkin cons go jump of a cliff was the last straw i love it i shall read on
Starshooter chapter 37 . 11/21/2014
Really good I cant wait till you update.
Maybe have the fallen come and try to destroy shadebreaker but is stopped by her.
ShiftFrame chapter 37 . 11/16/2014
Ya gonna update femme?... or mech?
Author Prime chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Whoa now, shoutin' ain't going to get an update any faster than waiting. Crystal has a lotta stuff she's working on. An update will come when it does.
AkatsukiKittenGirl chapter 37 . 8/5/2014