Reviews for Naruto of ROOT
animenaruto46 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Awesome story and agree with the paring and with zabuza as his sensei that would be sweet
NARUHINA 4 EVA chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
haku is a freaking guy :O YOU SHOULD MAKE IT NARUHINA if you dont believe me check or go finish watching naruto . a good story like this should have a proper pairing :3 NARUHINA 4 EVA
Newborn Cretin chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
I've got to say besides a few spelling errors (I'm no better) I really like the idea of what you've got so far. Though at this point you have more or less a series of connected one shots lengthening your chapters would fix that along with less time skips though I can understand wanting to get on cannon. I think the Femhaku is fine so long as it is kept fluff till later even if naruto is an adult when he becomes Genin twelve year old horn dogging fifteen I don't think either of their parents would let that fly. But i could totally see a scary zabuza threatening a young naruto about dating or showing intest in a femhaku. hope you contine with it even though it's been months good luck.

Cretin out.
konoitami chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Great chapter! Only thing... WHY YOU GOTTA MAKE A PAIRING? *cries forever* this is so good but but but but ... *cries harder* I DON'T WANNA PAIRING WAAAAA oh and I really really like the story(except for pairing) can you at least make the pairing fluff please? No lemons please? PLEASE? Please update soooooon?
konoitami chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
No pairings please! This is good so far without a pairing! A pairing would turn me off! GREAT JOB ON THE STORY! :D I loved it!
konoitami chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Hey this is great! :D
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
nice
Lazruth chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Aww, so it's Haku that he's going to be paired with? Man, I was hoping that I'd be able to suggest Yakumo or Fuu before you decided. Well, got nothing against her, so I can deal.

That said, you should probably get a beta. There were a few grammar mistakes and spelling mess-ups (It's katana, not kitana) and there were times that the dialogue went way too fast.
amber dragon red eyes chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
interesting au and ooc naruto i will definitely keep my eye for updates
devilltrigger92 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
I like the story and have an idea for the paring. Maybe an oc in root or a fem sai. I have seen it done before. I also enjoy stories like this with a good/grey danzo.
Blood Brandy chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Sorry, I keep seeing Misuki as a female Mizuki
grimangel163 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Nice so far

Pairing wise, dont really care as long as you pick a less common pairing, anything but the girls in konoha 12
Misogi Kumagawa chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Decent chapter overall, although I've never been a fan of the whole cliche mob chase and "KILL THE DEMON", but I'll let it go since this could become a really good story if done right. For the pairing how about a female Haku? I think it could work, since if he's getting ROOT training he'll need to be with someone whos more serious about being a ninja than the Konoha girls his age. Also, you could use Hakus bloodline as the reason for Naruto to save and bring her to Konoha initially as I'm sure thats something Danzo would approve of. Just an idea.
SordweilderSurvivor chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
interesting. this seems rather unique, not many have combined the too types of danzo (caring and well power hunger/emotioinless) in such a way that i've seen. this requires further observation.
roboguy45 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011