Reviews for Why Can't Angels heal Everything?
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Loved it. Glad he's getting better.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
DeansMuse chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Now can just Dean and Cas have a baby? Please!
vamp-gal-27 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I love it! The ending made me cry. I will happily admit that. Bobby knowing he's dying sucks but he is old. It was an amazing story. Both parts. :D
brightsidetolife chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Nice Sequel
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Aww this was so much better
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011

Definately a much better ending! :)
AnotherRecord chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I love this story, read it twice already and it breaks my heart and then slowly put the pieces back together towards the end this story is just... I really don't have any words to describe it. It is just.. beautiful.

Really good job, and I would love it if it turned out as a verse where we could se snippets of the kids growing up and perhaps future kids :D
PanickedSerenity chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Oh yes! I like this ending much better! I was so worried there wouldn't be a sequel to the first story and it would be an unhappy ending! All your stories I've read have happy endings, so I hoped their would be one here. Yay! Thanks for the story! I love all your stories!
2People chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
LOVED IT! Yay Sam is ok! Yay for a new baby! Great job!
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
i like this ending much better. XD ends on a happier note lol.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
sniffles.. u killed teh baby. but a happy ending either way. great sequel *goes to see if Sam Lucifer Winchester was updated* bet its going to take a very long time for sammy to heal from his coma
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Oh, my gosh, thank you! I really liked this it was so much more your style; the fact that Sammy got better but not perfectly healed, that was wondeful. Death to Zachariah! : That baby murderer got what was coming to him. I loved the kid's personalities, they were absolutely perfect.
Elizabeth Marie Jones chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
okay this was good I just hate Coma!Sammy with an epic passion. I'm one of those people who think that everyones always in control of everything they do, so when someones Helpless like that I just kinda...don't like it?

Whatever it was good though.