Reviews for The Dance
divakat chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh your fic is just what I need tonight. Something to warm me from the inside out. I love how you make Gillian embody elegance and grace in the first few paragraphs. I could literally feel her floating around the room!
Nat D chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Every woman should have a variation of Cal Lightman on her life. With the accent and all ;-)

This was lovelly!
nikkidog chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I smiled throughout! I kept thinking of "Dance? Ginger." but I like yours better! It was . . .neat/special! Not quite sure how to explain it but I loved it and I thank you for writing it. It was sexy without exploding all over the page - does that make sense? Who cares - I love it!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Aww, beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! I love all of it! :D
SassyCop chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I loved this. You are so awesome with these one shots!
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
really sweet and tender one!

lietomebaby chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Beautifully done! Classy to match our Sweet Gillian Foster!
Marynotpmoc chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Awww - What a lovely story and so sweet! Now THIS is what I hope to see in S4 *fingers crossed* #Lietomelives
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
OMG! That was wonderful and lovely and well, wonderful! So sweet! I love it and you! :)
Starbuck0322 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Damn woman... You always manage to make me grin, to make my eyes water. Boss is wondering what's so sweet. Damn damn. (closes window)

Loved: ""Ask me to dance with you, Cal, and I will. Anytime.""

and the "riveting" paperwork.

They are so perfect. This is so perfect. As always, thank you...
onesweetlove chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Simply amazing! I love this so much!
NElaineR chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Wonderful. Good job! :-)
VikkiHeat chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Aww, I loved it. So very sweet and so very 'them'. :)
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Brilliantly written as always! That last bit was just mushy! Eeeeee :) *melts*. Write more soon! And LTM lives!
Beckilles chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Oh I love it! I miss their dance, so much! This fit perfectly with their relationship. beginning to end. Was a pleasure as always. thanks for sharing it! :) #lietomelives