Reviews for Meant To Be
Mark chapter 1 . 7/7
I thought I'd read some fluffy jaylee before but this one is awesome! Thanks I needed some fluff. MC
LadyShard chapter 1 . 1/6
Just superbly awesome in every way.
tastethejoy chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This is the cutest thing. I love it. Good job!
omg chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I rarely deviate outside of slash fic but it's stories like this that remind me how worthwhile it is to sometimes do just that. This is wonderful. Beautiful. Touching. Inkeeping with the characterisation, but not in the most obvious, one-dimensional ways - things like Kaylee's stubbornness and Jayne's odd morals - they really make this piece stand out in a sea of simple writing. Thank you so much for writing this, I've really, really enjoyed the last half an hour or so :)
Uruwashii Inochi chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I love this little fic. Jayne's real good at wearing her down! Mal, he's secretly a sucker for happy endings lol
stevehatesbirds chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I think I've read this story at least ten times. Every single time I'm struck by how well you convey the characters, in actions and speech.

This story makes me smile just to read it, and, in fact, I never would have considered the pairing unless I had read it.

Thank you for a great read, I'll enjoy it even more the next time.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
this is so great
timbergirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was a pretty cute story. We all know that under all that gruff, Jayne is a softy, and knows whats right.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Aw, super sweet!
Savy13 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Awwww! How adorable! You made me cry when you mentioned Wash's blanket with the dinosaurs... And with Jayne and the baby...
Charlotte Elena chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
.Goodness... THIS WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME! Ahem, what I'm trying to say is that you are a wonderful writer and you have made a Jaylee story worth its weight in gold (I hope the did end up having a boy).

Thank you for a very delightful story!

Delaney
Jac Danvers chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Such a cute story! I really enjoyed this!
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I don't usually read preggo fics but it wasn't the main focus on your story and I liked how Jayne faced up to Simon's responsibilities. Very well done.
Bits1212 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Loved it!
fragrantfields chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Oh, my...the image of Jayne working on a crib with a Firefly carved into it was so perfect. Zoe knitting booties was great, but giving Kaylee the Wash dinosaur blanket actually made me tear up.

And the songs about Earth that was...so sweet.

I really hope you write more with this pairing. You see so much in Kaylee and Jayne :-)