Reviews for If It's not Broken Smash it Into A wall
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Hmm... good question... either Shisui or Itachi for me...
Can't decide...
LoLi15 chapter 39 . 8/8/2014
And yeah! Sorry for reviewing in bits and pieces. Got limited characters to type in. Stupid phone.
Anywho, what i forgot to mention is that i absolutely love the valentine's day action minus the part sasuke forcing himself on sakura but liking every bit when itachi was fretting over sakura. Sigh... (dreamy look)
Overall plot was good but damn i didn't expect Shisui liking Anko. That completely threw me off.
Well i would have loved to see the fight in the end.
So anyways, again thank you for this wonderful fic and i'm hoping to read more of your new works soon. Until then, Ciao! Sayonara! Winks.
LoLi15 chapter 40 . 8/8/2014
10) There should have been more ANBU missions, Training, Teasing, gentle caresses, ghostly kisses. JUST MORE ITASAKUNESS!
Ahem! Sorry! Shoulda laid off the coffee.

Anyways, what i wanted to say is that the little things should matter too. There're many loops & hole here and there. I know the story was basically meant to be hilarious, but later on it took off towards Drama. Taking care of little things makes reading all the more pleasurable.
But what took the limelight for me is 'Inner Sakura'. She cracks me up like hell. Kudos! The things she comes up with to annoy Sakura. 100 reasons why sakura is an idiot. That was effin hilarious. I would have loved to hear all of them. 1st reason was the best though. Explains almost all other reasons. Haha.
Anyways, just wanted to help out a good writer become a better one (even though some may disagree with what i said)
But judging from your recent work, you have improved drastically (pertaining to My girlfriend Your girlfriend Our girlfriend)
So Hope to see better works from u soon.
LoLi15 chapter 41 . 8/8/2014
4) Why were Kushina & Minato completely chucked out of the story? They should have at least been there in ANBU's exam, if not for formality sake.
5) For the love of kami, why kakashi never used his summon dogs to find Sakura?
6) Ino being so unaffected the next day dancing around with Shikamaru when Sasuke left her after kissing and carrying her bridle style just to try and kiss her best friend afterwards is so Un-Ino-like. ( Man that was a mouthful)
7)Anbu training not elaborate enough. It would have been a nice plot for relationship building. (suggestion)
8)Again why kushina and minato not part of the whole plot? At least a glimpse? They are like everyone's favourite couple. Like its stamped to our brain cells. (Okay this one is purely biased view)
9) Sword? (Image: Troy) Yes. I cried when achilles died. Ahem. Ok, i think the better word was 'katana'.
LoLi15 chapter 42 . 8/8/2014
(bangs the laminated door) I WANNA WATCH TOO :)

Good humor! The interaction between Sakura and her inner self are hilarious but a bit disturbing too. Makes one thing how she slept or even survived all her life with a (ahem) like her locked in her head LOL (Roped in and tied Inner Sakura glares with mouth gagged) Your welcome Sakura (winks)

Humor aside. I enjoyed the fic but there are some plot in the story that justs "wth". Didn't meant to sound harsh but i didn't know what better word to use.
I'm totally imagining you glaring at me right now. Hehehe (draws protective circle to ward off bad eye magic)
Anywho some of the main points i would like to draw your attention to
1) Where the hell akatsuki disappeared to if sakura had to fight so hard just to be accepted by them?
2) Why was Sasuke acting indifferent to Sakura when she broke into his apartment if she had always been his team mate?
For the time being, i thought they weren't.
3) Where did Karin disappear to?
LoLi15 chapter 25 . 8/8/2014
Oh My! I officially idolized Ino now. LoL. That is what its called beauty with brains ;)
MissyCrow chapter 42 . 6/19/2014
more plz
Chibichelsea chapter 42 . 5/29/2014
This . . Was . . . Amazing . . . .
moonfairy014 chapter 42 . 5/4/2014
Your ItaSaku stories are awesome!
Mandy uchiha chapter 42 . 4/16/2014
1: I love u! I ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Uchiha Misaki chapter 42 . 1/21/2014
Very entertaining story i enjoy your writing this will be a story I will read again
LookOverHere chapter 42 . 1/10/2014
Awesomest story!
LookOverHere chapter 30 . 1/10/2014
INNER SAKURA NEEEEES TO APPEAR IN A BATTLEEE
LookOverHere chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
Cheesiest-line-ever-not-really-but-still-cheesy!
LookOverHere chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
THEY SHOULD BOTH GET LIKE, STRONG-STRONG! SHOW 'EM WHO'S BOSS!