Reviews for Triangle for Two
FairyWeasley2730 chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
LOVED LOVED LOVED your story! I've been looking for some good Clark and Lois smut! Very well written and very thought out!
cathy03 chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
you said it, Barbara: fanfics are our holy ground ;) hehehe because DC's new plan are pissing me off and they finished Smallville jus twhen things were starting to get better LOL

love the story :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Good Story
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Clois confessing their love and then making love afterwards is somthing I'll NEVER be tired of. And while I'm having a bout of insomnia here at the beach, there's nothing more relaxing or better than this. Thank you.

And yeah, I know what you mean. Things just won't be the same without Smallville, so thank goodness for fanfiction! Good luck with the Clois-fest challenge Barbara. Until then, I'm be waiting (im)patiently for the next chapter of Redemption. :)
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I was almost like, wtf? you can't make Superman and Clark into two different people! They are the same! But I see where things went. Nice job
cathy03 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Now you said it: Lois is so lucky! hehehe

Yeah, being Superman's wife is not easy at all - i mean having to share him with the world and everything - but, for sure, it has great perks LOL

For a moment i thought Clark had used Black K but then i remember that's a Superman story not a SV one hehehe

I loved it! ;)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Barbara, I just love your wild imagination along with Lois' incredibly hot fantasy! *sits in front of a small electric fan* LOL. I absolutely adored the way you had Lois figuring out Clark's secret. After reading various incarnations of the big reveal, this one was very creative!

Not that I minded what happened after Lois had awaken from her dream. I'm so glad Lois and Clark gave into their feelings and needs and FINALLY made love! It was a dream come true! ;)