Reviews for Deadly Secret
Brenda chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
please update Deadly update
Deadly Secret Soon or when you can.
Thank you.
Brenda chapter 6 . 4/23/2004
please udate Deadly Secret
Please udate Deadly Secret soon or
when you can Thank you
Shinna chapter 6 . 2/4/2004
This was a really interesting fanfic. Can't wait for the next chapters. Keep up the good work. update soon
Danielle chapter 6 . 6/25/2002
THIS STORY RULES! Chris & STeph are soo perfect! But Paul is sure EVIL! Man, You need to finish this story the suspense is just killing ME! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2002
Even though, I'm not a huge fan of Stephanie and Jericho being together (but, I am a jerichoholic! heh heh) I think that the story kicks major ass!
DCFanatic4life chapter 6 . 5/13/2002
Another cliffhanger? Argh, I don't think I can stand it. Ok, now I have an idea who the chick is, but I'm not positive. Poor Chris, he's sad, and he misses Steph. I hope HHH gets what's coming to him. More soon please Karla. :)

DCFanatic4life chapter 5 . 4/26/2002
You know you can always count on a review from me. :) Another very good chapter Karla. I always knew that HHH was bad news. And I feel bad for Chris, I hope he finds her. And how did HHH find out about them? Can't wait for more.
SuperY2JChica chapter 4 . 4/25/2002
lol Sorry Nina...i'll have the next chapter up by tonight promise :)
DCFanatic4life chapter 4 . 4/24/2002
Aww, you're welcome for the reviews Karla. So you went with Edge, not a bad choice. ;) I love the little insults you manage to put in there about HHH. :) And I like this AU where they kissed, why couldn't that have happened, oh wait I know why, someone probably didn't want it to happen. ;)

And you left me hanging again! Where's Steph going? I need to know! More soon please. :)
DCFanatic4life chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
Since you begged on your knees for reviews, I guess I'll give one to you. ;) I like your story, and I like how Vince is very understanding. And I wonder where you get your ideas from, it wouldn't happen to be a certain thread somewhere would it? ;) Some things seem very familiar, like Steph writing in kisses and the general dislike of HHH.

And you left it with a cliffhanger! I'm going to have to bug you to update this really soon. :)
DCFanatic4life chapter 2 . 4/9/2002
Another great chapter Karla. And I loved how you mentioned all the people from Jerichoholics Country. Can't wait to find out what's gonna happen. :)
Coyote-Baybe chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
GOOD STUFF. Hey will soon be takling down WWF fics I am starting my own site for us all to write whatever we'd like. Show your interest at and plesse pass on the word