Reviews for Marriage Mischief
VeraciousVoluptuousVixen chapter 1 . 4/20
I have literally only read the first five paragraphs and I already feel the need to comment my utter devotion and utmost love and adoration for this fic. I'm cracking up the intro! Good job
KirstiQ chapter 35 . 2/25
Awe! such a great ride through this story! all the feels with the last chapter.
KirstiQ chapter 14 . 2/24
omg, that is the cutest how I meet you story ever! I haven't heard that song, looking it up now.
Hats24 chapter 35 . 1/9
This is a very nice story.
MrsGreen01814 chapter 35 . 12/30/2016
So much love for this storg️️️
curlyq18 chapter 35 . 10/1/2016
As always, you are an amazing writer and I really enjoyed this story, plus I always smiled at your little anecdotes with your husband. Also, I appreciate how you are switching between Fred and George, and also showing a tight bond between them. As a twin myself, I really enjoy the Fred and George moments :). I said this in a review I posted on another story, you'll probably see it again because I have a ton of your other stories bookmarked for later, but you are a brilliant writer and hopefully you will see this!
twlightbella chapter 18 . 9/16/2016
Aww
CrazyKitCat chapter 35 . 5/18/2016
"Because, in the end, I got the bird, and the bad guy got to snog a dementor.

Told you my love story had a better ending than Romeo and Juliet."

Best last line ever written!
nk01 chapter 35 . 4/17/2016
I really like this story. I have never read one in George's point of view before so this one is really interesting. I love all the explosions.
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Katie Bell, not Brown. Lavender's last name is Brown.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/25/2015
Hey
Ok first i want to state that im a silent reader most of the time but i cant stop myself mostly because there might even be a one percent chance that u might be reading this even if its 2015... so ive started reading all of ur stories and they all amazingly fantastic and made me like the twins even more than i did which i thought would be impossible and the fact that u wrote ur experianced in their as well was sooo sweet!
xoxo
Misty
twinningbigtime chapter 35 . 10/12/2015
Beautiful tale & written so well!
Hazelwing the Brave chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I also hate Romeo and Juliet!
Tahira chapter 35 . 8/20/2015
Awe I sti got the feels
Tahira chapter 27 . 8/19/2015
I think we all forget how young they really are. George should be around 20 and hermione is 18!