Reviews for Marriage Mischief
twlightbella chapter 18 . 9/16
Aww
CrazyKitCat chapter 35 . 5/18
"Because, in the end, I got the bird, and the bad guy got to snog a dementor.

Told you my love story had a better ending than Romeo and Juliet."

Best last line ever written!
nk01 chapter 35 . 4/17
I really like this story. I have never read one in George's point of view before so this one is really interesting. I love all the explosions.
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 1 . 2/20
Katie Bell, not Brown. Lavender's last name is Brown.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/25/2015
Hey
Ok first i want to state that im a silent reader most of the time but i cant stop myself mostly because there might even be a one percent chance that u might be reading this even if its 2015... so ive started reading all of ur stories and they all amazingly fantastic and made me like the twins even more than i did which i thought would be impossible and the fact that u wrote ur experianced in their as well was sooo sweet!
xoxo
Misty
twinningbigtime chapter 35 . 10/12/2015
Beautiful tale & written so well!
Hazelwing the Brave chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I also hate Romeo and Juliet!
Tahira chapter 35 . 8/20/2015
Awe I sti got the feels
Tahira chapter 27 . 8/19/2015
I think we all forget how young they really are. George should be around 20 and hermione is 18!
Tahira chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
You and you're husband are goals! From what it sounds like, I want a relationship just like it
Guest chapter 14 . 8/5/2015
Oh my god that is too cute!
How you and your husband met
QuenaSparquea chapter 35 . 7/19/2015
Reread this, and it was very bit as good as when I read I the first time. You may have dropped off the face of the fan fiction earth for more than a year and a half, but please come back to writing! The two stories you had started were so promising, they already are fantastic. I've made my plea, you write so well, please write once more!
CaseyRaeK chapter 35 . 7/19/2015
Once again, job well done. You have just given a fabulous new twist to one of my favorite plots. Thank you for spreading your genius.
CaseyRaeK chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
I simply love that the story is in George's p.o.v.!
Tinted Cosmos chapter 35 . 5/23/2015
I absolutely loved this story. I wasn't sure how I would like a George/Hermione pairing because my favorite fic is Fremione (Snipe, actually) but this is just marvelous!