Reviews for My Immortal With Character's Thoughts
FawkesAlways chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
This is brilliant. There are tears running down my face.
If you don't update soon, I'll come find you and make you.
No pressure :D
Love and Hippogriffs,
Rachel c;
Dreamer-Girl96 chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
This...was...pure...GENIUS xD! Update soon?
RealSlimShady chapter 11 . 10/9/2011
omg i am dying laughing! this is freaking hilarious! cant wait to read more ;)
TeenShe-Wolf22 chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
This is really funny! I was laughing the whole time! Great story! Update soon please! :)
lemonybatman chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
haha i love this! cant wait for next chapter :)
Emiline chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
Heehee :D Please do more! (*A few spelling quibbles in the commentary, though. Not nearly as bad as Tara's however. O_o)
Yay chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
this is pretty great. Not the actual story just commenting from the characters. Please update soon.
Pseudonym chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
I love Voldemort's reactions. :) Oh my goodness, the original story really is horrible. I think...I think if I read any more, my head will explode.

Please post more anyway. You're a hilarious writer! :D
lemonybatman chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Haha brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! I'm loving how the actual characters are arguing with each other! Cant wait for the next update :)
lemonybatman chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
loved the last line, brilliant! this story is slowly becoming one of my favourites, keep up the witty comments :)
audiogasmic chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
I mean it's amusing and all, but the whole gothic thing feels really forced. It reminds me of when I was in middle/high school and people would label themselves as certain things and dress a certain way for...whatever reason. To be "different"? I don't know. I also don't think the whole "slitting your wrists" thing is something to include. People who really have mental issues and self harm are taken less seriously because other people toss around "cutting" in silly situations like this.
lemonybatman chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
haha love harry and dracos little conversion! I can see this story getting a lot more funny as it goes on, seriously cant wait to read more!
hazel-jade chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
Poor Harry, being dragged into this story is hell!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Wolftease chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Please write more! I want to know what the rest of the characters think about suddenly becoming... goffik...
ThatSuperHotSexyBookWorm chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
well this is entertaining!