Reviews for The J2 French Mistake
Murakami no Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I love this, it keeps the original goofyness the Winchester's side had, it was perfect!

Murakami no Kitsune
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Heh. nice ending. Well, that was a fun read! Thank you for writing this :)
Anon chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I thought that ending was adorable! OMG that was good.
'
1Deangirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I love this story! Thank you so much for sharing it. I was patiently waiting to find out what "the incident" was though...(:
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Awesome story :)
LucyK9 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Loved how you handled the whereabouts of the actors. Great idea and execution, but WHAT had they fought about? :)
Alluring Alliteration chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I was wondering what happened to J2 when the winchesters were in their world. Nice job!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This is really cute. I hoped the real actors were ok and maybe Geniveve could get them back together but you had them fix themselves which is better. Alas, Castiel is REALLY off the show permanently. I'm glad our universe is better off than that one.

Our boys don't quarrel over silly things, out Misha Collins isn't dead and God is probably real but not so into letting his angels run the end of days just yet.
stargwynn chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
omg that was awesome! I have shied away from fics that incorporate jensen and jared, thinking it way too strange...but this was hilarious, and would totally have fit into the french mistake!
Troonye chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I really liked. What was the Incident? I can guess, but... I might be wrong.
nurple-girl chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Thank you for creating an awesome story. Never thought about what happened to the other boys during that epi. I like what your wonderfully creative mind came up with.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Great story, lots of fun.
Ciya chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Interesting take on the episode - really a fresh idea. :)
Liz Roman chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This was cute. You've got a clever imagination!
AliceAddams13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Haha, that's awesome!

Ben Edlund was quite epic.