Reviews for Hating Magnus
daeneryshathaway chapter 20 . 12/25/2014
Hi! This is like my first review but this fic is so good I have to write one. I just recently came upon this fic and it is amazing. I love the storyline and you portray the characters so well. I really hope you'll put up another chapter soon because I checked and the last time you updated was 8 months ago. I can't wait for the next one.
But if you feel unmotivated or don't enjoy writing this story it's okay. Just tell your dear followers beforehand, okay? :)
Guest chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD IT HAPPENED IT FINALLY HAPPENED
GOOD JOB MAGNUS AND ALEC AND JACE I LOVE THIS STORY. IM DROWNING IN FEELS AND PILLOWS RIGHT NOW. IVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR AN UPDATE AND YOU SURE GAVE A HELL OF A GOOD ONE. I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU HAVENT FORGOTTEN AND ARENT SUFFERING FROM WRITERS BLOCK. AMAZING STORY. ITS HILARIOUS AND INTERESTING. I LOVE THIS STORY AND I LOVE YOU. KEEP WRITING \(0)/ -SAA
FandomFics chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
You don't understand how much I love this story. I just found it two days ago, and I'm not sure how long it usually takes you to update, but I'm guessing it's a while since you started in 2011 but I really hope you update soon since its been a while and I really love this story. Please don't leave it at this, they finally had their first official kiss, please don't let it end there. This is one of my favorite stories and I can't wait till you update.
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
Oh my god. I don't think you understand how much I need to bash my head into a wall multiple times. I just - I just can't. This story makes me go friggin crazy and I love it! It's been a hella long time since I fangirled so hard over a story and oh my god just...oh my god. My inner fan girl has left me squealing, screaming, laughing insanely and absolutely looking like an idiot in public several times. This story is so friggin amazing and I didn't know how much I needed it in my life. I really like super duper hope you update soon! I adore the way you write and portray your characters! Keep up the fantastic work you've been doing! :D
lowonfaith chapter 20 . 9/24/2014
Hey! I'm new to TMI fanbase and just started to read your story a few days ago. I'm so hooked on Hating Magnus that I literally am updating my fanfiction app to see If you have posted the newest chapter. I can't believe I started reading this story when you have left it at such a climax!
WhenIShipIShipHard chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
omfg I absolutely loved it!
you wrote both if them really really well
this'll decently make one of my favorite malec fics of all time
it made me laugh and cry and it was perfect
I meant to go to bed two hours ago but here I am at 1 in the morning... sigh
and I have school tomorrow... double sigh
but it was worth it! I loved it!
Purpleicecrystal chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh so cute! Squeal! ( ͈ ͈ ) I love this!

I ain't logged in but I can tell you this so one of my fave Malbec fics ever! (SO cute I can't even...)

S A
Midlife-Fan chapter 16 . 8/9/2014
I love this chapter, and agree that they mis-caste Alec. I think Torrance Coombs from Reign would've been better (photos on imdb dot com).
Cindy1600 chapter 20 . 8/3/2014
Okay, so, I usually do not write reviews, but it was impossible to not do so after this chapter :3

Your story is really good. It has a good base, good characters and a good setting. I think all characters have some development to do, and I really hope to read it.

The thing that attracted me to your story was the fact that it develops between actors and cameras and movies and directors, and it is really cool!

I am a big fan of Malec. Like, big fan. So it’s natural to say that I go looking for good stories all around FF. And let me tell you that yours is one of the best right here c:

This review is also to encourage you to continue to write. I’m being honest, your story is too good, so please, I’m begging you, don’t drop it. Continue writing, you do have talent. And it would be a shame if you don’t continue.

I really hope I can read something about this story really soon, or I’ll be dying every day checking for any updates ;)

Very good story, and don’t stop writing! :D

(Also, sorry for the bad grammar. My first language isn’t English, and although I do know it, I can’t do the writing thing very well :s)
Mrs.Herondalexx chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
Please please please please update. I need moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I love it.
reneblond chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
Will you please write some more of this story! Please! I so much want to see Alec making a success out of this movie and come out of his shell.
Midlife-Fan chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Reading this for the second time and lol again! You are good at evoking imagery; this could be a screenplay!
Midlife-Fan chapter 20 . 7/26/2014
Fun chapter! I hope there's more to come!
Esh chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
I absolutely love this story. I don't know why, but i almost like AU and AH stories of malec better than ones where they are shadowhunters and warlocks. I love the way you capture both of their characters especially Alec. This is probably the best AU/AH Malec fic i have ever read, and that is not something i say lightly. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more! I can't wait to see what happens next...or is that it? Were you originally planning to end it here? Cuz that would be sweet i guess... but i would love to see more. You are an amazing writer and i wish i could be as dedicated as you. Lol i can never get through more than 2 chapters. :)
gsugav chapter 20 . 7/17/2014
So, found this story... Read through it cause it sounded interesting. Kept with it, even though at times it got super crazy. But I finished it. And now I notice its been months? Please tell me you haven't given up on this story... Not at this point either. They just confessed their feelings to each other. There's still so much more to do and read and see :D
Anyway, I love the storyline. And I loved the Magnus POV. Its a great story. Please keep updating :)