Reviews for Hating Magnus
MsLightwood-Bane chapter 21 . 8/3
PLSSSSS UPDATE! I LIVE OFF THIS!
And Aldertree isn't the only one getting high off two guys making out ;D
I think all Malec fans can agree and relate to our director.
Stalla0 chapter 21 . 5/15
OMG T~T tht was AMAAAAAAAAZING! Such an amazing story i loved every single part! U relly did a great job!
SephCurrentDaughterofPoseidon chapter 1 . 4/14
This looks as though it has potential to be a very entertaining story. Off to the next chapter!
This was sweet.
Is Alec actually telling Clary about his "inappropriate thoughts" and, as a consequence, dreams? That is NOT what psycologists are there for.
SoItsJustVicky chapter 21 . 3/12
Please continue I love this story please please please
Ahhhh, I love this story. The characters and the plot and the prank war! Oh, the prank war is hilarious.
dounia.m.rastani chapter 21 . 1/29
Omg this story is so amazing! I love it️️ Please tell me that it's not over! Pls I need an update!
StormageddonDarkLadyOfAll chapter 21 . 1/24
This is really entertaining. You keep mentioning Isabelle so I'm intrigued: will Alec ever see his family again? Please update soon!
reneblond chapter 21 . 1/3
Havent given up, this time of the year is quite boring, so Im checking every day :).
NiennorNight chapter 21 . 1/3
Please please please pleaseee updatee! It's amazing!
[oh, and happy new year!
SailorVenus11345 chapter 21 . 12/26/2015
It was a really good chapter, keep updating!
loglog chapter 21 . 11/29/2015
I loveddddddd this story and my friends loved it too...I'm a sucker for ones where they hate each other at the beginning! Please finish this story I'm excited to see Alec's reaction once he finds out that Magnus never hated him and what happens with the film.
Theblazinglion chapter 21 . 11/15/2015
YOU CANT END IT HERE THE SHIP THO IM GONNA DIE THE FLUFF AHHHHHHHHH SCREAM SCREAM DUCHDHJDKSMDJDKDNSHAHAHhajajajahnakdjAJSNDJDJD NO
Voltron1234 chapter 21 . 10/24/2015
That was AWESOME! "10/10"