Reviews for Hating Magnus
Guest chapter 21 . 10/24/2016
Love the story and characterization. I don't suppose you're still updating? Either way, the fanfic's great!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/1/2016
This fanfic is amazing i hope you will continue writing it one day it was a long Journey for those two to finally confesses their feeling and I loved the slow and realistic pace of it keep up this wonderful work :)!
MsLightwood-Bane chapter 21 . 8/3/2016
PLSSSSS UPDATE! I LIVE OFF THIS!
And Aldertree isn't the only one getting high off two guys making out ;D
I think all Malec fans can agree and relate to our director.
Stalla0 chapter 21 . 5/15/2016
OMG T~T tht was AMAAAAAAAAZING! Such an amazing story i loved every single part! U relly did a great job!
SephCurrentDaughterofPoseidon chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
This looks as though it has potential to be a very entertaining story. Off to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/20/2016
This was sweet.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/20/2016
Is Alec actually telling Clary about his "inappropriate thoughts" and, as a consequence, dreams? That is NOT what psycologists are there for.
SoItsJustVicky chapter 21 . 3/12/2016
Please continue I love this story please please please
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2016
Ahhhh, I love this story. The characters and the plot and the prank war! Oh, the prank war is hilarious.
dounia.m.rastani chapter 21 . 1/29/2016
Omg this story is so amazing! I love it️️ Please tell me that it's not over! Pls I need an update!
StormageddonDarkLadyOfAll chapter 21 . 1/24/2016
This is really entertaining. You keep mentioning Isabelle so I'm intrigued: will Alec ever see his family again? Please update soon!
reneblond chapter 21 . 1/3/2016
Havent given up, this time of the year is quite boring, so Im checking every day :).
NiennorNight chapter 21 . 1/3/2016
Please please please pleaseee updatee! It's amazing!
[oh, and happy new year!
SailorVenus11345 chapter 21 . 12/26/2015
It was a really good chapter, keep updating!
loglog chapter 21 . 11/29/2015
I loveddddddd this story and my friends loved it too...I'm a sucker for ones where they hate each other at the beginning! Please finish this story I'm excited to see Alec's reaction once he finds out that Magnus never hated him and what happens with the film.