Reviews for Naruto The Living Storm
bksniper1 chapter 3 . 4/4
loved your omake
ijonk chapter 3 . 3/17
BBBBUUUUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

MY STOMACH HURT
OH MY FUCKING GOD

pheeww... very very funny n good story dude... thumbup
Go die.

You made Mei a slut.

13 dudes before the age of 18?

HOPE YOU DIE OF CANCER THAT WILL NEVER BE CURABLE.

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!

NARUTO SHOULD TAKE THE VIRGINITIES OF ALL HIS WOMEN.

FUCKING SHIT!

GOOOOO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
Tobi is Obito... but u didn't hear it from me.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
This story goes from serious to the overuse of bad memes instantly. I mean Jesus! I just wanted to read a compelling story but what I got was this uninteresting story which focuses so much on humor het isn't funny.
The Harold chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Love the story don't see many like this just wish you would continue it
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
I like it.
NaruShika-Forever chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
Are you ever going to continue this story?
kingrobert84 chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
doin awesome man are you gonna finish the story and if so whens update?
Googlemo chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
Wow, this story is pretty good, but it just ends so abruptly... really hope author gonna keep writing more.
Googlemo chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
I like thist story but I din't understand why you use super young Naruto to pair him with MUCH older women!? Mei is like 2 times older and Mikoto 3 times!(Mikoto is 30yo when Naruto is born! And Mei is 15years older), to make it an actual relationship you MUST change ages of someone(either Naruo or girls).
Uzumaki-sama011 chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
anime twitch over the right eye ... pun... sharingan on the rabit- mangekyo... twitchines rate increase- -course of the uchiha affecting a rabit incresed twitchines over right and relatively few left eye twitches
Noah.b1 chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Why! The cliffhanger is killing me. Also will there be more uzumaki's hidden in Uzu. Great story keep posting
redwolf23456 chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
great story so far
KyuubiNaruto4444 chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
when is the next update going to be