Reviews for Naruto The Living Storm
Tobi is Obito... but u didn't hear it from me.
This story goes from serious to the overuse of bad memes instantly. I mean Jesus! I just wanted to read a compelling story but what I got was this uninteresting story which focuses so much on humor het isn't funny.
The Harold chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Love the story don't see many like this just wish you would continue it
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
I like it.
NaruShika-Forever chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
Are you ever going to continue this story?
kingrobert84 chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
doin awesome man are you gonna finish the story and if so whens update?
Googlemo chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
Wow, this story is pretty good, but it just ends so abruptly... really hope author gonna keep writing more.
Googlemo chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
I like thist story but I din't understand why you use super young Naruto to pair him with MUCH older women!? Mei is like 2 times older and Mikoto 3 times!(Mikoto is 30yo when Naruto is born! And Mei is 15years older), to make it an actual relationship you MUST change ages of someone(either Naruo or girls).
Uzumaki-sama011 chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
anime twitch over the right eye ... pun... sharingan on the rabit- mangekyo... twitchines rate increase- -course of the uchiha affecting a rabit incresed twitchines over right and relatively few left eye twitches
Noah.b1 chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Why! The cliffhanger is killing me. Also will there be more uzumaki's hidden in Uzu. Great story keep posting
redwolf23456 chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
great story so far
KyuubiNaruto4444 chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
when is the next update going to be
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Ehh I thought this chapter was really boring
BowTechsniper chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
That rabbit bit was funny as shit. Loved it. U still working on this?
Imaginary world 3101 chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
This story is great. Looking for more chapters... please update and continue this story.