Reviews for Big Brothers
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 3/19
JaneGarnet chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Great story
well then chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Reading this I was thinking it was pretty good, kinda like it...

But then the ending just kills it for me.

Coward? I think Itachi planned for Sasuke to kill him because a)it gives Sasuke something to live for just in case he thought he might as well die cuz his whole clan is dead; he can't cuz he has to avenge them, b)killing Itachi would give Sasuke a kind of sense of closure to the whole sitaution, c) Itachi had to be around to intimidate those who would out of killing Sasuke (Danzo, etc.), d)if Sasuke were strong enough to kill Itachi, for sure he could take care of himself after Itachi was gone, e)Itachi wanted to see Sasuke when he was grown up, shall we say.

So then, a difference of opinion, I suppose.

Please understand this is not a flame; I just wanted to give you some feedback and elucidate on why this particular drabble doesn't work for me.

...I do like the part about Itachi envying Sasuke though.

Keep writing.

Ja ne

/_\
The Lady Avaritia chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Oh, no, you did not just do what I think you did, did you?

This is so... So emotional! I absolutely love it. It was a perfect description. The ending crashes a little with my perception of Ita-chan, but that's okay, because it's beautifully done! Great job!

X

Lady
AkatsukiWinItachiSasoriDeidara chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. Wow, just wow. I loved it and I think this is so true. You really captured Itachi's whole thinking process. Phenomenal.
Poppy Ro chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Touching... and True... :)
FightOrFlight chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Itachi needs a hug!...I will volunteer for this job!