Reviews for Fight Club
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 10 . 5/19
Awwwww. This was beautiful! I loved it so much!
Andrea chapter 3 . 4/22
I know you've written this a while back, but I just wanted to thank you for writing this story. You have some real talent and I'm very entertained by the storyline and by how you are able to keep the characters in character. I think this is more realistic and better than canon because Blaine was a really unnecessary addition and the tangent Kurt's story took after Blaine was really not what I expected. Thank you very much for taking time out of your life to entertain me. So much love and respect.
beulah2013 chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
Love it~! Can/will you do a follow-up one-shot of them as a chef and a classic car restorer(?)?
angel1412 chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
lol no direct that. 2 references to the same fan fiction. your awesome
angel1412 chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
lolsome recording executive is going to see me perform at nationals and sign me upreferencing your out fan fictions now? lol awesome
TL chapter 10 . 5/12/2015
Best book ever
xXImperfectionXx7 chapter 10 . 1/8/2015
I liked how it ended but I kinda wish there was more. I want to see Chef!Puck and Restorer!Kurt.
createprotecttransform chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
This was amazing! Finally a pic where kurt was empowered rather than protected. I really enjoyed the way you wrote the characters :)
InuFanJinx chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
Smut or no smut, this story was still awesome! Thank you for writing and posting it!
wolfish-willow chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
This story is so amazing, I can't even. Kurt is, like, the biggest badass in the entire show. Add in him learning how to defend himself against the bullies and then joining Fight Club? *swoons*

I love Kurt taking care of Puck, and Puck helping Kurt out. And one of the best things about this fic, I think, is how natural them getting together feels. They kiss and it's smooth and lovely. Puck asks him out on a date. He respects Kurt's Dad and Kurt's love for his Dad. And they don't have to fight for that on top of everything else they've both had to fight for. I love it. :D

Wonderful fic, thank you for sharing.
Dashine111 chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
I love this story so much! It is wonderful!
Haunt of twilight chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
This story was awesome to read! I will probably read it a ton of times! I love it and look forward to reading more of your work.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
An amazing story
I really enjoyed it
I love that Puck teaches Kurt to fight
Great write
evfangirl98 chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
love it!
DameDitta chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Awww my first T rated fic that i've read (Im a smut queen) ans by god did i make a good choice to start the transition into more mainstream stories. completely loved this.