Reviews for Fight Club
xXImperfectionXx7 chapter 10 . 1/8
I liked how it ended but I kinda wish there was more. I want to see Chef!Puck and Restorer!Kurt.
createprotecttransform chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
This was amazing! Finally a pic where kurt was empowered rather than protected. I really enjoyed the way you wrote the characters :)
InuFanJinx chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
Smut or no smut, this story was still awesome! Thank you for writing and posting it!
wolfish-willow chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
This story is so amazing, I can't even. Kurt is, like, the biggest badass in the entire show. Add in him learning how to defend himself against the bullies and then joining Fight Club? *swoons*

I love Kurt taking care of Puck, and Puck helping Kurt out. And one of the best things about this fic, I think, is how natural them getting together feels. They kiss and it's smooth and lovely. Puck asks him out on a date. He respects Kurt's Dad and Kurt's love for his Dad. And they don't have to fight for that on top of everything else they've both had to fight for. I love it. :D

Wonderful fic, thank you for sharing.
happily ever after all chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
I love this story so much! It is wonderful!
Haunt of twilight chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
This story was awesome to read! I will probably read it a ton of times! I love it and look forward to reading more of your work.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Blade
evfangirl98 chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
love it!
DameDitta chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Awww my first T rated fic that i've read (Im a smut queen) ans by god did i make a good choice to start the transition into more mainstream stories. completely loved this.
DameDitta chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
"That man sweated on me."

BEST. LINE. EVER!
tpring2tpring2 chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
THANK YOU VERY MUCH I RELLY ENJOY PUCK AND KIRK
illogicalshipper chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Oh, you have no idea how much I liked this story. Fight Club is one of my favorite books and Puckurt one of my favorite ships so you mixing both was just amazing! I'd be happy if it had a sequel but is just perfect the way it is.
Aima chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
Great story, would be better with smut and an epilogue but beggars can't be choosers.
mindgameplay chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
i like the plot! i love self-sufficient kurt!
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
this is super cute! even with out the smut.