Reviews for A Coloured Crow
probablysomeone chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I decided I will not review. Your stories make me cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Please add another chapter when Cat vomits please?
AprilBaby95 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Love this!
u r awesome chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I really liked your author's note! The ending was very clever! I had to think a bit but I finally understood the last sentence. ;)

Great job! This story was very cute and sweet! I loved how you kept Cat and Jade very in-character! This was a lovely story! I really enjoyed reading it! Keep up the fantastic writing! Good luck and thanks for writing this wonderful fic!

u r awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Awwwww They're all in character! So cute. LOL the under 10's race- run slowly to his mother
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
i like it its very good, now only if they would film it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
it was an excellent fanfiction!Good job:)
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I loved this story. Great work!
Blazingstar of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Lol, it was funny, as I was reading this, I was thinking, "Wow, this author's really good; it's hard to find someone as good as amberpire or demondreaming..." Then, as I was reading the A/N, I thought, "Damn, this sounds a lot like demondreaming!" Then, I scroll back up, and waddaya know, it's you. x) Lol, you're awesome. I really liked this fic. Nice job - you've got talent. :)
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
So I'm not all that great at reviews but I really wanted to tell you I liked your story. Mostly I loved that it was a great and believable Cade friendship story. Also I loved that the characters weren't ridiculously OOC like many other ff's. So excellent job. :)
ToQuinnWithLove chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
That was so super cute :) I loved it
Infinii chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
It was sweet! P I liked the part where Cat was a "shivering pile of blankets" xD
ElisaCollette chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
What a perfect story. From opening line to closing - it is perfect. Your characterization is lovely - you show how Jade does care but without making her too mushy. It's a great story - I adore your writing. Thanks for sharing - looking forward to reading more soon.
xhesaidshesaidx chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
"She'd even made one of them cry and run back to his mommy. Run slowly."

haha, I literally had to LOL at that one

I really liked this this, it was just so cute. I could picture each moment in my head carefully, and I loved every second of it. I can see this being a part of a real episode.

Good job.
BabyDavid chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
It was so adorable. Aww! Such a sweet fic between Jade and Cat. I thought you wrote every character in character. Don't we all love a well done Cade friendship!