Reviews for Halloweentown Again
Lady Anachay chapter 2 . 8/26
I agree with everyone else here. I really hope you continue this story because the 1st two movies in the "Halloweentown" saga are my only favorites and after Kal had disappeared, I remember them saying "he'll be back" and Marnie was all "and we'll be waiting" but his character never did come back (also upset that Luke never came back either).
I feel all my favorite characters were in the 1st two movies, and you writing this brought back the one character I was the most curious about, so I'm really interested in seeing where you intend to go with the story line.
Of course, this is your choice, I just really hope you do continue it so I can leave more comments in the future.
Ok you have to get the next chapter out there please. It's been since Feb. when you last updated. PLEASE make some time to get the next chapter out, please please please. Love the story!
Please update... Please
wiccancharmedguy chapter 2 . 2/23
so glad to see there still fans of the halloweentown films like me so glad to see you going to continue the story i hope you write chapter 3
04 chapter 2 . 2/14
Love it! Please update real soon. I love to have a story with Kal and Marnie get together.
Megan Lyle chapter 2 . 2/13
This is a fanastatic story! You should update it more often.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Did this story change? Didn't it start out with Marnie? Please update this story soon.
ThornNB chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
*cries because this seems like it would be a good story but it's been four years*
OliviaC72603 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Please continue this! I need to know more!
B chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
The writing is good and the language is good, however if you recall from the first Halloweentown, Sophie was more attuned to her witchy powers than Marnie, so for Sophie to make a mistake, it would be immensely odd. Sophie would also be around 14 or 15 years of age during your story, so if she were more advanced at a younger age than Marnie, you could expect her to be able to do more simpler spells, like a laundry spell. In your story, you mentioned Grandmother Aggie stating if Sophie could successfully teleport, then she would successfully pass...pass what? After the fact, you mentioned Sophie knowing more about magic than Marnie, so the events with the laundry would not make sense. Throughout the story, Marnie has been one to botch spells or mispronounce them. Look at Halloween 2: Kalabar's Revenge when she attempted to time travel and how many times it took. Also, look at Halloweentown High, the construction spell she attempted to perform for their home, then the haunted house, and the mispronunciation after the creatures were brought to life. How you portrayed Sophie is just not believable given how she was progressing as a witch in the first three films, and given the information presented in the fourth, as well as your story.

I like Ethan's suggestion at a plausible spell, and bringing back in Kal is a good direction to go. It would definitely throw a wrench into Marnie's crazy life. Your descriptive words are great, and your tone is great. Marnie's character is very well matching. I like how you briefly integrate Dylan in a believable setting.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
DUDE YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS I SWEAR I WILL READ ALL OF IT JUST PLEASE CONTINUE PLEEEEEAAAAASE
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Please continue! This is so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
please update the story please
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Please get back into this story. PLEASE
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Please update. I like to have a Kal/Marnie out there and this looks like its going to be good. Sooo please update