Reviews for An Idiot By Any Other Name
summergirl404 chapter 1 . 7/24
This is just great! Love it when Arthur gets all protective over Merlin! Also, very well written. All in all a really good story!
Black Night Wolf chapter 1 . 3/28
I actually really liked the title of your story, not to mention the story itself. It was really cute and funny, and I absolutely loved how you captured Arthur's and Merlin's bromance~ ;)
Samantha2611 chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
I like it, any chance you'd carry on with it?
Turmanarmo chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
This is really awesome, I like it when Arthur stands up for his friends, especially Merlin. Thanks for writing this and good luck with future endeavors.
DragonReader99 chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
I loved it! Arthur really does care about Merlin. Thanks for writing!
Katz4 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I enjoyed this, Thanks!
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Its always the true freaks that call others freaks. And that lord was the epitomime of freak.
FateOfChaos chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Their friendship is the best. I hate BBC for not revealing Merlin's magic sooner AND killing off Arthur in the process. Not to mention they left us with the world's longest cliffhanger... But I'm happy you wrote this. It put me in a good mood.
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Aw so sweet. I love a protective Arthur.
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Awwwwww! One of my favorite friendships of all time :) I love this fic and I wish this was what happened in season 5...excuse me while I burst into tears.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Aww, their friendship is the best! I wish there were scenes like that in the show. Good luck with your future writing and God bless!
Aurora02 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Awww... I love it. Just so cute! It makes me smile :-)
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Daww! This made me smile! I love it!