Reviews for An Idiot By Any Other Name
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/5
Its always the true freaks that call others freaks. And that lord was the epitomime of freak.
FateOfChaos chapter 1 . 2/18
Their friendship is the best. I hate BBC for not revealing Merlin's magic sooner AND killing off Arthur in the process. Not to mention they left us with the world's longest cliffhanger... But I'm happy you wrote this. It put me in a good mood.
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 2/15
Aw so sweet. I love a protective Arthur.
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 1/24
Awwwwww! One of my favorite friendships of all time :) I love this fic and I wish this was what happened in season 5...excuse me while I burst into tears.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/17
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Aww, their friendship is the best! I wish there were scenes like that in the show. Good luck with your future writing and God bless!
Aurora02 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Awww... I love it. Just so cute! It makes me smile :-)
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Daww! This made me smile! I love it!
eilonwy77 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I loved how that guy got his comeuppance. And Arthur was so sweet. It made me smile. :-)
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Awwwwww that was so sweet a friendship :)
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
:D
I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
OH, I did like that quite a bit! A suggestion that came to me that I find extremely delicious. Make this a two-shot. Have it be that Rugford's court sorcerer challenges Merlin to a contest of magic to prove "who is the better wizard",(Which Melin is, obviously!) to which Merlin agrees, after much nagging from Arthur. He is easily beating the other sorcerer, until he gets frustrated and tries a spell he cannot do and it goes terribly wrong. Then Merlin must show a great deal of hugely powerful magic to save the day. And afterward (the best part!) Merlin acts scary, frightening, imposing, super-powerful, leagues-beyond-others-in-a-very-intimidating-way etc. when he warns the other sorcerer to never do any thing like that again! Oh gosh, it would be great to be able to see a vengeful Merlin scolding some gaudy sorcerer till he is cowering!XD Don't know if that makes me a freak, but I would love if you would add another chapter like that! Please consider my request! Thanks!
Cahaya Sidur chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
That's sweet…happy ending! Arthur: 1, Rugford: 0.
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I love your last line!
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
That was adorable :D that just put the biggest smile on my face. I love how Arthur knows when Merlin lies XD