Reviews for The Fabled Professor
It took me at least 10 minutes to figure out the following:
*Brenda wasn't dreaming
*This is an AU
*Luke was imagining things
*And that Luke commited suicide.
... Really. I'm gonna go to the corner with my teddy bear now.
*added to favorites and follows*
Good work!
unicornboo chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
That was really sad
I nearly cried!
Chaidiamond chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This must be one of the best concepts of a fanfiction ever. It is such an interesting take on the professor- I'm always amazed at the things people think up. I loved this!
Good job yet again!

Silentpaw chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Wow. The professor made Luke unkowingly commit sucide? Wow. I am never looking at him the same way again. 0.0
Vestasam568 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
ariasly chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
oh Luke.
Senpai-Soapy chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This confused me at first but (the good kind)
Celeste K. Raven chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I enjoyed this very much, although that was not the ending I exspected. Something about it was a little sad, but I don't think I feel so bad for Luke's parents as I feel for Luke or Layton. It's strange as it is that Luke's parents let him go off on dangerous advertures all over the place with a man Clark hasn't seen much of since high school (or was it college?), but if they had never met him... oh wow.
geek179 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
That was amazing!
Droce chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This reminds me of something on tumblr, they were saying something along the lines of

"Yes, Luke actually carries gun magazines in his bag and shoots any sorry mofo who dares to give him a puzzle. The only reason Layton's still alive is because he's actually a product of Luke's schizophrenic imaginary hallucinations. "

Either way, I utterly love this story.
MagellinaFluffQueen chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
It seems unlikely that he just imagined everything. I mean, come on. Luke's like what, ten years old? I seriously doubt he could have made up all of that... which actually makes this story creepier.
Laytonfanatic chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I don't get it...
Skelegirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
i love this!
Traveling Artist Jay chapter 1 . 6/8/2011

congrats! you've rendered me speechless! This is the only story that has done that!
pigpuffpickle chapter 1 . 6/8/2011