Reviews for I PROMISE
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 2/16
Whoooaaa, interesting. Nice twist. It'd be cool to see what happens in the future for them, but I like where you left it. Great job and thanks for writing!
DragonClanMaster chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
its sad yet sweet. good combination! X3
Syn'phasia chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This was really good. It wasn't as depressing as I thought it would be.
GinkoSakata chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Continuous pleaseee! w
this excellent story
Last Laugh chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
This was adorable. Thank you.
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
All you Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro stories, in one way or another, have Neuro taking Yako, stealing her away. This one was no different.

It's a good story. Yako seems especially innocent in this one.
Kyokoha chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Such a bittersweet story. And that's why you shouldn't make any marriage promise when you're a kid, who know in what kind of mess you'll get yourself into later!

I was a great AU story, ending it on a sweeter note with the flashback. I liked how she didn't remember the promise, it was only normal seeing as it was just a cute kid moment so many year ago.
DiamondStarz8 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Dude! You made Haruka marry Saotome Kuniharu?! He's such a freakin hottie! *_* At first, I was like: "Who da heck is dat?" So I searched him up and fangirled when I found out XD

Ok *continues reading*
TT_TT That flashback was so sweet! It actually brought tears to my eyes! Oh my gosh, the cuteness!
Namei chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Your Neuro Yako stories are pure delights! I wish I can read them all day…promise for more? I know I'm being greedy. (-3-)
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Haha, that's adorable. Silly Yako caught Neuro's shadow. I don't blame her forgetting if its been years and only the one encounter. Hehe
No-Life-Queen25 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Wunderschön! Und soooooo romantisch

weiter so
wolfgrl1423 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Totally adorable! Loved it )
spiel chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is a good story, thanks a lot for writing it :)
One of the Colorless chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I love Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro.
xxRequiemxx chapter 1 . 11/29/2011