Reviews for I PROMISE
Sora Kazumiha chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Omg was this ever great. D:

I am... at a loss for words. FAVE.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
That was great! :)
iamthewerepire chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
That... Was fucking awesome! XD freaking genius man! A really good story!
Amaterasu1969 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This oneshot was so awesome, it left me totally speechless. It has a trace of angst, and is a bit dark, but just what you would expect from Nougami Neuro, no? :)
SilentQuill23 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
That was really cute :)
Dragons redemption chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
cool, very sweet and sad, its a good idea, do you think you will write more?
Rurri chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Awesomesauce O.O I wish there was more, this could be a chapter fanfic! It was amazing! 3
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
ohhhhh, awesome. wish there was more. :)
Reignashii chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
oh man I love this story just as much as your anatomy of affection story x3 it was awesome! too bad it was just a oneshot I'd love to see more of this hehehe too bad yako doesn't remember and would have loved to see his father's reaction to bringing her as his bride rofl woulda been funny to see her reaction when she realizes he brought her as his bride XD
Hitomi Shion Yo chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This is really beautiful...I just cry of joy (I mean, the promise!) ;w; love love love!
Mizza-Chan chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This was a really good story. Almost sadistic but really cute at the same time! I also really like the idea. Your writing skills are also wonderful making it all the better.
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow, that was absolutely wonderful. I seldom read AU but I do get pleased whenever I spot something as good as this. I love how he claimed her under the tree...just absolute possession. Kind of reminds me of Proserpine and Hades. And the ending which explained everything in his point of view really cleared everything up...really amazing.

If you do choose to continue this in a separate story, I would definitely read it. Of course, if you don't, that's fine, too. This story is just fine as it is. :) Really, really love it!
tamiiland chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
That was absolutely epic.
TheTwilitNight chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I really, REALLY love this, and I hope that you can continue this story! You've made it very unique and original, there is no other story like this in the entire archive. I'm just waiting to see another chapter, please keep it up! :D
aleen-chan chapter 1 . 6/8/2011