Reviews for Volatility
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
heart achingly beautiful and tender and WOW.
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Fantastic!
kadynEC chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
My Muse took a hiatus and I thought I'd go looking for inspiration to see if I could kick-start her again, this fabulous bit of smexy is EXACTLY what I needed! Thank u! -kec
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I really like this because of the tone.

Yeah it's a cute little smutlet, but the tone!

So very P/O, especially their signature non-verbal language, and Peter's quick retort.

The other thing that makes this fun is the exhibitionistic aspect. Technically they're in public, but not, and that adds volumes to their excitement. I always think of P/O as a couple who would pursue some of their passions in public.

A really nice fic. Going to favorites.
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Whoo! Well wasn't that quite the spicy little dish eh? I liked that, how you progressed it from a simple decontamination to a bout of steaminess.

I also really liked the ending and the addition of some classic Peter Bishop wit.

CP7
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
dang...I'd LOVE to see the aftermath of this...so...I'm assuming they weren't a couple yet then since she was a bit shy and whatnot initially?

totally enjoyed this
bluestones1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
the story, and in my opinion, all of your fringe stories are beautifully told, well written, very hot, and most importantly keeping within the personalities of peter and olivia.

thank you so much.

love- b
CoffinWood chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Wow, that was great. I know this was a one-shot interlude, but it would be awesome to read some more interludes themed around this case!
Star1086 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Damn. That was hot. Loved the build up of pressure. You did a great job dropping in on a random moment with zero backstory and making it that engrossing. Love.
Elialys chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Gosh I love you.

I have a read a few of those stories before, in which they get naked 'unwillingly' for decontamination, but it's really the first time it feels like THEM, you know? That was amazing, beautifully written as usual and HAWT! Delicious.

THANK YOU!