Reviews for The Invitation
4Gracie04 chapter 1 . 1/14
I love this story! I hope you continue it in the future!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I don't like Jake and that was so mean of him doing that to Bella yes I would like you to add on and her get on with her life with Edward and Jakes just leave them alne and Bella and Edward get arried and be happy ever after THANK YOU
April-Showers82 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I would love to see this finished.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Confusing. Probably in a minority , but I have no wish for it to be prolonged.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Oh my god! You have to write more! You just have to, there are no other options. Haha but seriously you have too! This was amazing and heart-wrenchingly beautiful.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Please continue. This is what should have happened, an honest and direct conversation between Jake and Bella about WHY. WHY marry Edward so quickly, why sacrifice, why give up her best friend. Jake experiences anger, despair, grief, love and loss and finally fully adequately conveys it to her. She should stop and think about it more. I see you wrote this sometime ago, and you may not be writing. So we will appreciate this story, it is a favorite.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
That was certainly more than Just a Kiss. Jake has left such an open invitation to her.

I hope you decide to continue this.
mcamastow chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
how can you end this like that it need closure.
lovelivelaughkj chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Omg, i js found you while searching for some new jake/bella stories and im in love!

Especially with freaky mistletoe and the invitation :)

Please please please give this one shot a more satisfying ending. I almost cried while reading this.

-Komal J
PBF chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
First off, I would LOVE to see a continuation of this.

Secondly, wow. Loved it, absolutely loved it.

So many great lines, such as:

"There're so many things I won't ever get to say. I won't ever get to say 'happy anniversary' or 'it's a girl' or 'where did I put my socket wrench'. We're gonna miss out on so much together. Don't you see that?" - *sobs*

and

"What I'm asking you to do, Bella, is this – lie to me. Pretend you love me more, just for today, just for right now. Pretend we just got married, pretend we just made love, had our first child, or bought our first house. Do whatever you have to do to lie to me, to convince me. I promise I'll believe you. I'll always believe you." - This. These lines are pretty much amazing and also completely heartbreaking.

Jake comes across so sincere in this fic and his desperation is almost tangible. Wonderfully written.
Jeri252 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
love it
bellaBBblack chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This was absolutely my favorite pick of the Just a Kiss contest! It was everything I wanted to read when we started the contest. I cried everytime I read it, it was beautiful, heartbreaking, and Jake was...just perfect. Poetic in his own right.

The kiss was amazing and breathtaking, and (hopefully for Bella) eye-opening and life-changing.

Thank you so much for writing this and participating! I hope you continue this story.
Bnick chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Woooow
letsxgetxrecklessx chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This was incredible, and written so well. You are really talented. By far the best story I have read on here :)
JacobB'sImprintee chapter 1 . 7/11/2011