Reviews for Naruto Jinchūriki Unbound
lucian14 chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
This is horrible naruto is weak as fuck and basically a lil bitch ass pussy that needs a time out
XMisterdarkX chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
me gusto mucho las historia continuala pliz continuala me gusto mas la parte de los fox
god of all chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story
erching chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
this is really quite original and very creative i hope you continue soon
Lu Bane Na chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
heh, serves Zabuza right. I normally like the fella, but in this story, he and Haku are just pains in the ass. I'm glad Patches is still alive, though I wasn't expecting her to have demon fox abilities. Just one of the perks of spreading your legs for the reincarnation of the Demon fox lord, I guess. I hope you update the story soon.
Lu Bane Na chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
Damn, R.I.P. Scar. You'll be missed dearly.
Lu Bane Na chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
A nice and surprising chapter, but you did make a few big mistakes, like calling Naruto the Ten-Tailed Beasted, which is the Juubi, instead of the Nine-Tailed Beast, which is the Kyuubi.
Lu Bane Na chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Well...wow. Naruto's a horndog no matter what form he or the females are in.
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Well, I like the plot alot, but the numerous grammar errors are really annoying, so my enjoyment while reading this was kinda diluted. I hope it gets better in future chapters.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
You need a beta reader badly. All kinds of words and sentences don't make a bit of sense right now and I was only able to make heads or tails of half of them because of the context and my minds ability to snatch out the correct phrasing from everything else. It also gave me quite a bit of a headache to do so. If a reader gets a headache from your stories they are either too complicated, have bad grammar, or don't make sense. This definitely isn't too complicated.
yendarman chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
I love this mabey u can make haku into a fox human hybrid that can transform from fox to human so she can be his servant without the issues of her following him in konoha
Lord-Drakos chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
lots of spelling and grammatical errors, but it's a good story regardless.
natsu.point chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
You know I also have thought of that kind of chakra manipulation because if a shinobi could manipulate a chakra and create what we called ninjutsu, it isn't unlikely at all for an another person to manipulate that released ninjutsu again in that person's favor.
DViper chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
Great story. I like it very much.
Though there is one problem, you might want to speed up updating the story. Waiting for 12 chapters for more a year really a breaking a nerve, so can you please updating more quickly or if you can't maybe you can tell us when you planning to update the next chapter. I really hate waiting. If you could do this i'm sure most of your reader would be happy especially me :) and may be you get more reviews than you suppose to get.
Anyway, thanks for the story.
DViper
E E Merica chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
Update soon please. I like your story a lot.

Respectfully,