Reviews for Red Monday
Junior VB chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Espero el proximo capitulo.
I hope the next chapter.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Trece tuvo la mala suerte de encontrar al paciente cero justo en el momento que este se transformaba. Sin duda no fue una bonita sorpresa para ella.
Thirteen had the misfortune of finding patient zero just at the time that this was transformed. It was definitely not a nice surprise for her.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I really enjoyed this, are you planning on continuing this story? x
Leh-housemaniac chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Well, I was reading and liking this fic. But don't have more updates. It's sad, really. :/
Leticia chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
The Walking Dead House YAY! Very cool! I'm liking.
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Pinkuro chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
that's an awesome story. I love zombies, i love this. update soon please!
Camila chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
Youre doing great! But dont forget to tell us about the other characters!
Camila chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Cool,I was playing resident evil a few moments before read the fic! Please,keep going, and I just hope house have his axe cane ;)
meksters chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
i LOVE this story so far it's great... please write more and could you please include more chirteen? XD
Renthead015 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Two of the things I love the most House and zombies. (or as I like to say: ZOMBEHHHSSS!) It's great so far and it is already freaking me out. Can't wait for the next chapter.

P.S. I love Chase and Thirteen! :)
DreamingAgain chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Gotta say, this is a new idea and I like it. But hey, don't kill all of them just yet!
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Poor Taub. Great chapter! I really hope you update soon, I am so loving this story! Your style is really good, and you know how to use quotation marks and everything, which is good, because I sometimes get tired of everthing mashed together. BTW, I'm NOT bashing or trying to offend anyone who doesn't I'm just praising the writer.
Zaxoxowana chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Amazing story! Please update soon :)
RustedDreams chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
So is Taub dead, yeah? Yayy :) I don't like taub. Good chapter.