Reviews for All turned to dust
FireFox Vixen chapter 17 . 3/16
Love!
SHARP PINE chapter 17 . 9/5/2013
Please put the sequel on. You can't just hang up us there.
Anyway, really outstanding story about history. I especially appreciate that you model everybody in character.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I really loved story,great historical fiction,both nations and humans are just so awesomely discribed and I love your words.
Sorry for my poor English since I'm a twelve year old kid who learned all her English in China. May I please translate this in to Chinese and post it on a Chinese fan net,I will be sure to give you credit for it.
SM-13 chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
Damn it, I love this fic, it's so hard to find something on military\historical subject!
bunniesareninjas chapter 17 . 3/9/2012
DO A DAMN SEQUEL! π~π
The Ghost Who Walks1 chapter 17 . 11/17/2011
Please post the sequal!
Pherse Issac chapter 17 . 11/14/2011
Yes you should post the sequal! I really like how historicly accurate it seems. Can't wait to see what happens next!

w
Izaren chapter 17 . 11/11/2011
Erm..could you post the sequel? The story is nice and all, but the word sequel is running around my head... Erm..good luck in whatever you are doing now?
JoyHeart chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
Hell yeah, post the sequel! If you already wrote it, why not? I liked this story well enough, your OCs were good... yeah I like it, post the sequel!
XxDamned ForeverXx chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
Oooh I liked how you set this meeting up! Very true
XxDamned ForeverXx chapter 15 . 9/1/2011
Hohum I thought italy was going to tell Prussia that Germany still loved him or something. Good chappie though
XxDamned ForeverXx chapter 14 . 8/17/2011
Did you know Lithuania was actually one of the last to declare Independence from Russia after the fall of the Soviet Empire? Cool story.
XxDamned ForeverXx chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
Woo wasted at a commie partyyyy! Pass the vodka, raise the scarlet banner high, beneath this flag we live and die!
danube chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
I loved this chapter. I am waiting for the uprisings in East Germany and Hungary :-) I really wonder why there are no post WWII PrussiaxHungary Fics. About opening the Iron Curtain and such. But this is about your piece of work and I just wanted to say that I still adore it :-)
sakimidare chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I really like your style, and also how you add little bits and pieces to the characters, it makes them seem more human and complete. Your head canons seem surprisingly plausible, and add meat to the story.