Reviews for The Dark Lust
fanfictionalcolic chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
I really hope you will continue this story
willowfaust chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
hmm...Domino's Pizza flavored human...but, was crime done in 30 minutes or less?
mugglemom08 chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
*shivers* You ladies do creepy well. I'm just hoping Edward doesn't solve the case by becoming one of the victims.
pnkats chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Hmm so will this lead him to her?
amberkey chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Dominos would have a record! Can't wait for more!
mugglemom08 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
I thought for sure the blonde was Rosalie, so y'all get originality points for it being Kate. ;) Can't wait to see how this plays out.
cat5050 chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Hmm? Evil GIRL vampires? Evil Bella, after human Edward? Don't see HEA for this one...
Mariskaatje chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
I really like your story and this Bella also, as a badass leader not some silly grey mouse, love it, looking forward to the next chapter
amberkey chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Can't wait for an update! Found this on fictionators. Very interesting!
biblepam chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
always breaking the neck is a bit different. Making it so there is not a chance in hell for them to turn, much less survive?. till laters ladies. Pam B.
biblepam chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
got a rec for this story from Domie Ocsickgirl Alvarado in Copward Lovers on FB... enjoying thus far..
biblepam chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
women are evil vile bitches at times.. Men may be more "mean", but women are more evil...
vickie l chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
just picked this up, what a great storyline. I haven't read many mean vampire bella stories. love the idea of detective cullen!

good to hear most of its prewritten too. looking forward to reading more, thanks x
pnkats chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Uh oh so Bella is a vampire and a bad girl. Wonder if Edward will be her down fall to redeem herself and if there will be a hea?
willowfaust chapter 2 . 4/23/2012