Reviews for Snow Covered Stranger
Luna's moon1100 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
MidnightSchemer13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Aww so cute! Though I don't quite understand why Roxas was waiting, or why he took him home, but the descriptions and writing was good! It was fun to read! Thanks!
L'uke-chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wooow *-* That ending was definitely not what I expected 3 This fic was so sweet to read when enjoying a hot cup of tea. It just melted your insides *-* Axel was so adorable and at the same time so nervous and captivating when he watched Roxas. Gosh. 15 minutes of heaven... Love the way you have written this 333 Gaaah, this was a beautiful way to start the day! THANK YOU! But really, the ending was so unexpected :DD I didn't even have a glimmer of any other thought that Roxas was just another albeit a bit weird boy :D And you're like "HA! In your face" xD Awesome awesome awesome! Such a long time since I read something which wasn't obvious from the very start :DD huhu. Brilliant. nyuuu, I missed your fics, your way of writing so much 333 Ah, LOVE!
Hallucinating Skys chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I think Axel's entire love (or infatuation/interest, really) at first site (or multiple sessions of watching) was adorable.

Overall, this was just really sweet.