Reviews for Prince Of My Heart
Agatha L chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
... Hogwarts students n staffs would faint n seek for a mind healer if they saw Snape like this... But then who can resist a toddler with marvelous big watery emerald eyes n that pleading tone?
ChaoticallyAwkward chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh my god! This is way too cute! I wish it was a full story!
hawkster chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Cuteee story... Gay thing is doing! More chapters for prince please?
beargirl1393 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is so sweet! It's great as a one-shot, but if you ever did add to it, I'd definately read it. :)
ASP12 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! It's so adorable and cute!
I really enjoyed it!
Bluedrayseverus chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
I sign
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
great little story. it truly did bring a smile to my face.
Torii Leupold chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
I've recently 'seen' a similar petitions popping up regarding this same thing and all I can do is reply in the same way, and that is to tell you that I will not ever support your stand. If I still had my account (I left willingly) then I would start a counter-petition supporting this site in finally enforcing their own rules.

Please don't think that this is anything against you (or the others) and keep in mind it is just my opinion but I do hope that you'll read until the end to fully understand my reasoning.

While I don't have anything against free speech, I feel it only fair to point out that haven’t allowed "lemons" on this site for a very long time; since 2002, which means that it’s been ten years thus far and certainly long enough for people to be following their rules. It is stated quite clearly in their guidelines that mature/graphic sexual situations aren't allowed here, just because they rarely enforce it doesn't change the fact that it isn’t allowed; if you had bothered to read the guidelines before starting a profile here or checked in on the "home" page for the site then you, and those agreeing to this petition, would know that and would have "rectified" those stories accordingly.

I'm not saying this to be rude or to undermine your writing efforts just pointing out facts, and quite frankly after reading countless stories that had explicit rape with no warning whatsoever I'm almost wishing that they only rated to a T. Yes, I like freedom that comes with an M-rating but I’m sick of those who abuse it.

I can't tell you how much I wish that I had met those ‘cordial’ people you speak of; I asked one author to please place a proper warning of rape on their story and they blatantly stated that they were free to write whatever they wanted so I should just butt out (the language was quite a bit worse than that), other authors are a bit more polite when they say that ‘yes this story should carry a warning but no they wouldn't add it’; of them all (and there were many, well into 300; I read a lot) only one added a warning on their story, these stories were all rape stories and needed to carry a warning so that readers aren't taken unaware.

That said I do suggest that if you want to keep posting you more explicit stories then you could/should start posting at site other than this. There is "Adult FanFiction" (but your readers have to leave an 'electronic signature', which not all feel comfortable with), there is also a site called "Archive Of Our Own" which lets you post any rating from General to Explicit (or none at all) but I think that they do make you place appropriate warnings, or you can join Live Journal as they also have a looser sense of rating. Both of those sites only ask a reader to click on a confirmation stating they are old enough to read such adult content, that way you’re free from compliant of any sort.

Another option you might consider is having your own Website/page, "Yola" is an option that I've had to use (for schooling) but it’s open to anybody who wants a site for free (or you can purchase an upgrade). They offer tutorials on their site or on YouTube showing their setup, though keep in mind that it’s slanted towards an educational setting but it’s easy enough to adjust it to what you want. Or you could type “free website” into a search bar a look for another that looks promising.

I’m not saying to get rid of this account (far from it) but to instead post your sexier stories at the other site and leave a URL on this site to link to the site where you plan on posting the higher rated ones or to ‘creatively edit’ a version to post here with a mention in the story about where to find the “full version” one. In this way you’ll still be getting good advertising when people check out your stories then profile on this site and then decide they want to read your higher rated ones and so they’ll go to the other site as well.

I hope that you’ll consider these options seriously before deciding to just leave if this site doesn’t bow to your demands. Also keep in mind that I’m not a prude by any means, of the great many stories that I have read and loved found exclusively on this site more than half of them were M-rated.

In fact, when I started read here it was because I loved many of the ‘M-rated because they’re sexual’ stories here but those irresponsible authors who ignore placing warnings or downright lie about the content have truly ruined my joy at them and unfortunately their numbers are climbing, it’s to the point that almost 60% of the M-rated stories I go to read are about rape and over half of those don’t carry warnings or worse I have read a couple of stories that stated that they were not a rape yet there was not an ounce of consent anywhere; I have nothing against authors who want to write about it, I figure it’s their choice but I do have a great deal to say about those who don’t inform their readers so that they (the reader) has a choice to read or skip it.

As I know real rape victims I don’t want to read a story where the victim ‘enjoyed it’ or magically ‘fell in love with their attacker’ and it is because of the disrespect that those author show that I won’t stand with you and why I said I’m almost to the point where I wish that they would get rid of the higher rating altogether. Perhaps if there were more respectable and respectful authors out there then I wouldn’t be saying such things but as it stands there are too many other options out there for those wanting to post highly sexual stories for me to feel that this site should give in.

Again, I’m sorry for not standing with you and those other authors as I do enjoy a good lemon but this site is first and foremost about writing and though many of the great stories contain sex they could still be great without that content. That is perhaps the bottom line; if your story can’t hold up without the sexual content then can it really be considered a story?

My love of various M-rated stories aside, a few other things to keep in mind are the facts that – 1)while some stories may have been taken down (none that I personally know of) if you have a copy of your story you can try to re-post it (though I think that runs the risk of them deleting the account) and 2) that story I mentioned before that claimed that it wasn’t rape, my friends and I have reported it at least four times (way back when we read about two years ago) and it is still here, considering that it was extremely explicit and graphic if they haven’t taken it down then I don’t think you (or others) are in too much danger; I think they’re more focused on making the site ‘pretty’ then enforcing their own rules.

I hope you don’t think poorly of me for saying that I won’t stand with you (and the others) but as I said at the beginning these rules have existed far before they stated ‘coming down’ on people, that people choose to overlook or ignore them doesn’t change them. When I first start here I might have joined you but I have run across too many poor (irresponsible and disrespectful) authors to hold that view point anymore, now I read for the story and if it takes FFN enforcing their rules to get more ‘stories’ in here so be it. I hope you’ll continue to keep a profile here no matter what your choice but I would still advise just using one of the different options rather than trying to make them change their site.

I agree that it would be nice if the site focused on checking that story quality existed but I also have no doubt that just as many people would suddenly complain about their stories being deleted for not having a beta reader (something is also asked of in the guidelines).

Also I'm not signed in (obviously) because I can't remember my password here because I rarely use my account (mostly because of the reasons stated before) so I'll give my true name so nobody thinks I'm being 'cowardly' about this.

Some other things to consider- 1) is in regards to the wording of the petition posted is that the summary rating has been around (and at G) for just as long as the M-rated rules and 2) is the oddity of complaining (or threatening) FFN about a lack of readers resulting in a loss of income, the site is free to view just as the membership to post stories is free.
Jennifer Jones chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I would love to read a new chapter for this story and many more. But if you have anymore stories that are Rated M you can transfer those stories to ,and you can tell that piece of information to your supporters and fellow authors.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
wow it was a good one thanks keep up the great work
iwoebegone chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
ADORABLE. I want to pinch little Harry's cheeks and marry your caring!Severus. May I have them both? Kidding. Thank you for the lovely read.
Liz chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Such a cute story, I love little Harry stories. Your little Harry is so adorable!
shadowdweller25 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This is beyond cuteness. This is a whole new level and I love it. :)
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This was a very nice story. I can't begin to tell you how wonderful it was, and what a great job you did. Thank you for writing such a cute story.
Newgirl02 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
"Whoa there, Prince," Severus chuckled as a tiny missile ran into his legs.

most adorable line!(: