Reviews for Last Train Home
Nice.
Karen19 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Beautiful.
essebes chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
That was wonderfully written!

I don't think that I ever cried so much while reading a story.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Reading this again and DANG IT, I'm crying again. All Gibbs ever has to do is be the slightest bit affectionate with any of them and I lose it. He was so perfect with Tim. Feel so badly for Ducky, would have been so tough for him. Lovely serious & real Tony and the Abby I like, not the overly emotional one, and Ziva not quite used to expressing emotions and Palmer as his wonderful normal self. Thanks!
Mathais chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Not gonna lie. The moment Gibbs and the team appeared, I burst into tears and didn't stop.
alphabet chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Beautiful. Very touching and sweet.
starjems88 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Loved it :)
Koru413 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Such a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it.

G
petuniatc chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
OMG! You made me cry. Plus this explains so many things - why McGee's parents have never been to NCIS (at least not since Tim's been in DC), why he's so protective of Sarah (but he'd be a protective brother anyway), etc. Good one.
Debthebee77 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
good story... but I could have done without the snot! lol
Aussiepupluvr chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Thank you for making me cry.

Honestly this was wonderful. Great Job!
MysteryFan15 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
So sad and so sweet! Good job!
Precious Pup chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Oh just beautiful! I am bawling my eyes out which is a bit tricky to hide as Im at work damn you! Im going to have to read your stuff at home..but that would mean waiting. This was wonderfully done with great skill. An emotional balance that was delicately handled and all the more powerful for it. Those practical touchs in between memories and deep greif.

Brava!
SarahWuzHere chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Naturally, I started tearing up during this story. It was very sweet and I liked it a lot.