Reviews for The Art of Bad Timing
Craftygirl11 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Okay I loved this one. It was funny and very well written. I know that Danny doesn't have seizers, but it ties in real well with the show and the rants and whatnot. great story.
Kalidris chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I agree with the reviewers who'd like to read more about this. any change we might get our wish fulfilled one day? :)
jaws chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
: ) I liked that. Good job!
francis2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I love this. The appropriate description of the seizure and how to treat it, the care Steve had for Danny, and the awkwardness and shame of Danny to be this helpless, all were very well written. And then the banter when Danny forbids Steve to treat him differently, and Steve still finds a way to make Danny take it easy. Love this!
Effie17 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is a wonderful story, totally worthy of my favorites list.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Great story. Very entertaining banter towards the end. :)
Shaz1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
completely love it! x
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Great fic!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I'm here for your Supernatural fics but you make them seem so nice I might have to watch them this summer(live with my sister who prefers CASTLE).
Strapakai chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I don't really care for your style of writing. However, I do like the story itself a lot. I enjoyed how you described each person's perspective.
Qweb chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I really liked this. Read it three times. The guys sound like themselves, unlike so much h/c. Puts a new perspective on Danny's rants about seizures and headaches and migranes.
Les1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I love this story. The characterizations are spot on an the h/c is great to. It's my favorite kind of fic and you write it very well.

And I have to say, you got Steve's fear while Danny was having the seizure right too. I knew a guy in high school who ha epilepsy and he had a seizure at school on time. It was very scary, so I can totally relate to how Steve is feeling there.
darkorangecat chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Simply wonderful. I really enjoyed reading this story, loved the simple camaraderie that was implied in the event that unfolded. Great writing!
elemental-sparky chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Really great character based one shot, with a little hurt comfort thrown in. Thought it was well written as well. Good job.
Indigo2831 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I love your h/c stories, because they're never just that. They are always lovely insights into the characters. You're a fantastic writer and I love reading your stories.

Thanks so much for writing this one! I can't wait to read more!