Reviews for The Executioner
araindeer chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Awesome, an update! :) I love how you connect all of the characters it's really cool. Although, I have to say, not so fond of the executioner ever since he took that little girl's doll...
Kitty O chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
Found it, right.

By the way, adding an OC will immediately bring down the number of readers in a story. Many OCs is worse. And modern OCs are just... Yeah.

I don't mind them myself but you were wondering about your story's popularity,
gem chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
that was depressing... I don't think even Uther would be so heartless. Couldn't you have Merlin come up and save them all? I'm so sad now..
Kitty O chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Bad executioner. Tsk.

Oh well. I wonder where Arthur was through all of this? Probably fending off Merlin and Morgana, who always yell at him when someone gets sentenced that they want to live. As if it was Arthur's fault.
Kitty O chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Aw poor dude. I like him...
araindeer chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Wow, that was so sad and touching and amzingly depressing... :'( Connor and Sally are only kids! Fire is such a painful way to die! I wonder what the executioner did with te doll... Great work 3
araindeer chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Omg, amazing. I really never thought about the executioner at all! Great idea. The part about him being a hypocrite was so good, it was really interesting. Awesome job! :)
z67 chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Hey! I'm glad I encouraged you to write more.

I liked this one, too - it had the raw sense of tradedy as it pictured ordinary people getting killed in Camelot.

And again, it wasn't too long.

Keep them coming.:)

Niphrehdil
Sora chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
i got a sudden urge to kill Uther
CeeRat chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
That was highly depressing. But in a totally awesome way.

I like the depiction of Arthur, trying to save the girls. So cute!

Is Merlin going to show up? I think he'd make a nice addition. (But maybe that's just me.) ;)
z67 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I liked this. It was very original, very spot-on and realistic. I also liked the executioner's thoughts on Uther and his own responsibility for the deaths.

It was just the right length. This should get some more reviews.

Niphrehdil